1.9 Million Fewer Americans Have Jobs Today Than When Obama Signed Stimulus

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
1.9 Million Fewer Americans Have Jobs Today Than When Obama Signed Stimulus

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/after-28-months-stimulus-spending-19-mil

(CNSNews.com) Twenty-eight months after Congress passed President Obama’s signature economic stimulus law, and nearly one year after he declared the summer of 2010 to be “Recovery Summer,” 1.9 million fewer people are employed.

In February 2009, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that 141.7 million people were employed. By the end of May 2011 – the last month for which data are available – that number had fallen to 139.8 million, a difference of 1.9 million.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 1958
One can only speculate what

One can only speculate what might have happened had the stimulus package not been signed!

Would be good to have had the projections from "back then" to compare.   Would things have been better under another Bush?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

LaMachinna
LaMachinna's picture
Hat Tips: 2263
Shill....

Dude, thanks much for all the informative links!  They are always awesomeyes

Shill
Shill's picture
Would things have been better

Would things have been better under another Bush?

Good question, but then again did he ever leave? :)

LaMachinna thank you M8

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "1.9 Million Fewer Americans Have Jobs Today Than When Obama Signed Stimulus"