I've got a baaaad feeling about this recent price move...

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
asymptote
asymptote's picture
Hat Tips: 395
I've got a baaaad feeling about this recent price move...

Two thoughts:

• Last time I had this feeling was Easter. We know what happened to Silver next. Each time I watch my excel sheet update the Stack's price in $ and the money comes in many time faster than I earn it at work the run is about over.
  • The EE has totally lost control, and prices will rise based on demand, which means each pay check I'll buy half as much as the prior month in to the closing scene. Prepare for the net Lehman.

Moving in to the endgame now doesn't feel right. I'm moderately prepared, but I'm not feeling the doom. This feels like a setup. 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:31
asymptote
asymptote's picture
Ahhh... that's what I was

Ahhh... that's what I was expecting... Time to buy more silver by looks of things...

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
uhhhh

thought this was the GOLD forumcool

enjoy everyday

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
I'm looking at the Macd

I'm looking at the Macd compared to the top and pull backs from May and Oct of 2011 and we're basically right at those levels of extension. The only time we were higher was when we peaked at $1225 in Dec of 09 and fell back to $1045 and consolidated for 6 months like normal. 

We didn't touch the 150MA on the last bump off $1580 like we were due for, but we did cross 0 on the Macd which I think is very bullish.

My feeling is either we get back to the 150MA at $1500 (daily) and chill for a bit or we run to $200o and have a well needed blow off for 6 months or longer. Either way, you should be buying this dip if you don't have any gold because this measly commodity performs like a rock star when it's healthy. 

Personally I'd love to see $1500..even down to the 200MA to $1465 again so I can coin up. I don't think it will happen, however...the winds pushing this boat are too strong at the moment, deflation scare or not. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

asymptote
asymptote's picture
survivalwstyle wrote: thought

survivalwstyle wrote:

:).  thought that, but as the thread was created before the smackdown I couldn't move it. I'm, 62% au, 38% ag. I just buy whatever has ben copping the most of a beating recently. Silver seems to have lost the most, and is now has the biggest discount. 

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
true dat

asymptote wrote:

survivalwstyle wrote:

:).  thought that, but as the thread was created before the smackdown I couldn't move it. I'm, 62% au, 38% ag. I just buy whatever has ben copping the most of a beating recently. Silver seems to have lost the most, and is now has the biggest discount. 

here we go now...market pre-sale

phyZZ silver is the buLLet. go out and get it @ 28x face

enjoy everyday

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "I've got a baaaad feeling about this recent price move..."