Interesting Crop Circle

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Interesting Crop Circle

In the 1970s Carl Sagan and his SETI team broad cast a signal to space trying to catch the attention of passers by.  The information was a plaque with basic data about the earth and humans, DNA & level of technology.  A few years ago in a crop field next of a radio telescope in England the same plaque (crop circle) that was broad cast into space showed up in a wheat field.  A few days later a similar but different parallel plaque appeared next the first plaque with what people believe is the corresponding data about the contactees.  Next to the plaque was an image of the contactees and a message in basic computer ASCII coding in a CD format.  The information is interesting, check it out!  What do you think?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

Code The Plumber
Code The Plumber's picture
Hat Tips: 329
I think there isn't a fair

I think there isn't a fair way to respond to this, but LOL.

OK, so aliens chose to render a modern age cartoon styled alien image with a supposed cd burn that would be ascii encoded(technologically, this means nothing btw.  what is there is there, it makes sense or not depending upon how you read), and they picked up our language (they think it's Spanish?! Isn't that usually utf-8 or ISO-8859-1, not ASCII?  I may be wrong) enough to do this to leave a good end-times despair pep talk message, but they can't just swing by and say hello in person? 

Where did the energy come from to make this message if travel is impossible?  It's absurdly precise artwork to be doing from afar.

If they picked up the language, there's no need for encodings using an imprint pattern we use for cd's. They'd just use the characters we use.  Short of that, they'd at least be with the times and print it binary as a podcast so the hipsters could understand it. :)

There are interesting alien/earlier species stories out there with "real" evidence.  I'll buy crop circles when I see one being done on the national mall in Washington DC while the president hands over the keys.

farmer guy
farmer guy's picture
Hat Tips: 111
Great field artwork. My hats

Great field artwork. My hats off to the people who do these. BTW, I can make these things in my wheat fields with a few choice products ahead of time, only for them to show up several days later. No big mystery. The mystery to me is why anyone would believe this sort of thing.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Interesting Crop Circles
Plumber and Farmer, you raise some valid points.  The fact remains not one single individual has come forward to demonstrate that they can do a complex series in a field over night in the dark without being noticed and without 20 megawatts of spot light capacity and diesel generators.  Anybody can trample grain and make a circle but lets see you out there and do a 600'X400' mathematical series.  LOL.  Here's a a few - knock yourself out:  http://www.google.ca/search?q=complex+crop+circles&hl=en&biw=1095&bih=622&prmd=ivnsu&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9IQ5TuaDMsqDsgLuu7zSDA&ved=0CCMQsAQ
Notice, no Hill Billy stuff or goofy antics that might be expected from an iPod wielding skate boarder.  Just clean geometry & mathematics (the universal language) all over the world that is saying "look what I can do - or - is anybody home or are you all too consumed in your self importance"?

Since the original binary message was sent in 1974 it makes perfect sense that the same binary code be used in reply, only human ego would attempt to out do the sender. If the receiver had human ego I'd be very worried and it would be a very dangerous universe out there.  Steve Jobs was just a freshman drop out at the time and I don't think iPods podcasts are the intended audience - but that's just my opinion.  The youth of today are too interested in Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, they wouldn't know intelligence if they tripped over it.  It seems to me all great discoveries are sought and take years of investigation, never is it dropped reluctantly into the lap of a critic.  Why are the worlds staunchest critics always ignorant of the subject they criticized - LOL?   However your opinion is recognized and still valuable because there are people out there who are too gullible and this subject does need some controls.  That being said, drive by critics are usually a reflection of the boxed-in mind lashing out at those who dare to shake their comfort zone, which is quite understandable.

I find it hard to believe that there is a network of hoax circle makers who have expanded operations to all corners of the planet and who employ thousands of iPad followers to work for free.  I find it strange no one has yet caught these hoaxsters in the act given the need to use flood lights to illuminate fields up to 600 feet away, power cables and diesel generators.  The commotion and the noise to generate such precision surely would be loud enough to wake a comatose Farmer to have those lip-zipped iPod hoaxsters arrested.  Not to mention the precision to make Euclidian geometry using diatonic ratio & dot and line matrix images.  I suspect this also calls for an aerial view employing and a Noisy a helicopter.  Things that make an open rational mind go hummmm.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@Buckanear/ Crop Circles, Events.

See.  Divine Cosmos/David Wilcock.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@Buckanear

+ Project Camelot. Mucho info on crop circles.

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
Someone needs to tell these

Someone needs to tell these aliens that paper and pen/cil are so much easier :)

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@Ugrev

What  are your perceptions and conclusions?  Seriously?

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
Look. If they were gathering

Look. If they were gathering information on us, the multitude of digital data that has been transmitted into space would be much more transparent. I highly doubt a sophisticated race would use crop circles over math or some equivalent digital signal to communicate with us. 

When you go to another country.. do you try to speak their language as it is spoken or do you try to morse code?

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
UGrev -- Good One LOL -- e/

UGrev  --  Good One LOL -- e/

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Maravich44

Go to UFO TV on Youtube and look for Michael Glickman and look for a n interview on crop circles.  He comes across eccentric but listen to the message.  He is a crop circle producer who created a number of TV documentaries and has been following scientists and engineers researching circles.  He sums up their message in one sentence.  Remember these are intelligences a million years older than ours.  They know how fragile humans are and just landing and interfering in our affairs would destroy our civilization over night.  IMO disclosure will be very slow and gentle, or after a global catastrophe when we desperately need help.  They will assist when we are ready and not one second sooner.  Also look up Dr Steven Greer, he's the global leader with the disclosure project.  Steven has some very interesting opinions on disclosure.

Seriously, check out Glickman's interview and listen to him speak.  He comes across a little eccentric but he speaks from over 20 years of research and his conclusions are simple yet profound. 

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@Buckanear

10-4. Thank You.

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
hmm

Interesting.  Doesn't seem feasible a group of kids could pull off these intricate designs overnight.  Can't make heads or tails of this.

When it comes to images in the sky, however, I will view with the utmost skepticism. Anyone posted on Project Blue Beam yet?  

http://2012poleshift.wetpaint.com/page/NWO+Project+Blue+Beam%3A+False+Holographic+Second+Coming

Remember the spiral lights in Norway just prior to Obama's Peace Prize speech?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2404049/posts

farmer guy
farmer guy's picture
I'll admit I'm a huge skeptic

I'll admit I'm a huge skeptic of these things, and I've  got a pretty closed mind when it comes to visiting aliens. What I do know is this: I can go into a field a year in advance with nitrogen fertilizer and make my designs by placing the N in my desired pattern. The following year, when the wheat or grain crop is at the right growth stage, bam! and over it goes all by itself with no humans or aliens around. That's what we in agriculture call lodging, and we do a lot of work to provide our crops with enough nitrogen, but not too much to create lodging.  These people are true artists, and I look at their pieces as great artwork.  Too bad for the farmer, though, as he has lost a lot of crop that he has worked hard for. Just like the illusionist on stage, these guys are very clever and good at what they do.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
All good points But....

When I look up into the clear sky at night and know there are a billion stars in our galaxy and countless billion galaxies out there.  Because we are here for only a fleeting time in the 14.7 billion year window, surely all of this points to the possibility we are not alone.  I won't even ask the question "who put it all there".

IMO, I'm glad they are here and I'm glad they are wise enough not the just land and scare the bajeebers out of people.  The time will come when we will need their help, and they will only come to help when we are ready and when we ask!  Truly nothing to fear.

Glickman, "we are here and we care".

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Bottom Line

IMO we are not alone.  They are watching and unlike American Foreign policy to intervene, destroy and force a Jefferson democracy on everyone with the full might of NATO firepower, they know how fragile humanity is.  If they take down our military shields and land every religious zealot would declare the devil is here and all hell would break loose, millions would die of fear.  This discovery and contact may take decades and will be made by individuals who want to make contact (Steven Greer).  Nothing will be forced, these are civilizations thousands if not millions of years more advanced than ours.  They've done this before and the good news is we will eventually be welcomed into the fold, the only question is will we witness it or will our great, great grandchildren?  The choice is (y)ours!  Just remember the society / system we live in forces us to be lead by the least among us.  So these leaders will follow when the time comes.

farmer guy
farmer guy's picture
You been talkin' to these

You been talkin' to these critters?

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Crop Circles

I have always thought about crop circles, but with new understandings, they seem to be quite intriguing to me as of now.  I am also under the perception that this would be quite a skillful/ambitious gang of organized farmers/hooligans creating such patterns with such precision, never to gain any of the credit.  If these are indeed hoaxes, then the authors are doing a very good job at "hiding."

However, if you take the perception that crop circles are a message from outer intelligence, then the very name we call it is a clue to why they are where they are....

How right in front of our face the message physically takes place in our food supply, yet nobody is to the wiser.  If we were an aware planet that the food that is grown in masses is what we are dependent on to live, then the logical place to put a message would be in our source of life..... but we are still to distracted with all of the nonsense that has been spoon-fed to us.

The times are indeed shifting, and these patterns are indeed intriguing....

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Project BlueBeam

Interesting you bring up Project Bluebeam (holographic/special imagery that projects real-looking images --   i.e. aliens/a new diety is the theory).  I guess it would at least be possible to think that crop circles are a carefully orchestrated "ritual" ordeal to create a sub-type of culture to believe that aliens are coming to save humanity.  One in which would grow in an ever-increasing confused world, setting the stage for an "alien engagement."  You have to have believers before you can unroll out project bluebeam, no?

There is a lot of stuff out there, and no one perspective is right in it's entirety.  Just throwing this out there, as it came across my head while I was listening to the Michael Glickman interview.

P.S. - Project Camelot is infiltrated.  IMO at least.

Gil
Gil's picture
Hat Tips: 1175
@ScottJ

Intriguing is an excellent term for all of this. I've been intrigued for years now and my wall calendars at home and office display crop circle images. When I look at the images, I get sucked into them and they make me feel good. I just can't go for the alien argument simply because there is nothing factual to support it. By the way, I agree with you regarding Project Camelot because, on a gut level, I am totally turned off by the general content of their website. I can't accept the hoax argument either. If you've ever tried to stake a building footprint in broad daylight, you cannot accept that a bunch of drunks rolling home from the pub can re-create Mandelbrot's Julia Set in a field of grain at night in less than ten minutes. Personally I entertain a notion that these images are created by a combination of harmonics and light, the source of which is unknown but benevolent. The connection with food that you point out is also intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Unexplained

As a teenager I saw a black disc in the moon lit sky and reports the following morning of lights over Georgian Bay.  Recently I was completely caught off guard on a perfectly clear spring day (also by my wife) by these flowing series of 5 parallel contrails moving in perfect synchronization that flowed in perfect unison and apparently made by nothing.  No plane, glider, paraglider etc.  Just forming out of nothing.  And here's the odd twist.  The contrails seemed to be forming directly over my head looked like Morse Code (WTF?).  Each morning whilst grinding the morning coffee I jokingly hammer out Morse Code with the grinder on the counter which makes an odd buzzing sound just to see the reaction in my cats faces.  I know this sounds silly and a bit of a stretch, but I feel they (the wise ones) will not interfere in our affairs but they will respond to anyone who wishes to make contact.  The key is willingness and acceptance as they know how fragile the human condition is.  In Glickman's words "we are here and we care".  Per Steven Greer, don't expect a Whitehouse landing but expect communication at some level if you spend the time to ask and to look.  If I were to chose if they were an energy form from this planet or visitors I would say visitors.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Interesting Crop Circle"