Lean Forward? seriously?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
leadbrasssilver
leadbrasssilver's picture
Hat Tips: 194
Lean Forward? seriously?

So I viewed msnbc this evening because I felt like punishing myself and to fill my hump with anger (I'm like a camel). I made a discovery. That pandering fucking network full of DNC water-toting apologists have a marketing campaign called "Lean Forward"! Correct me if I'm wrong, but is "lean forward" not a euphemism for "bend over"? It's starting to feel like we are living in a great big mockumentary. Writers in Hollywood make seven figures for writing this kind of comedy.

Lean forward, comrades. The new super congress/politiburo has a balanced approach for getting rid of everything you work hard for. I wonder if those idiots even thought about it. Lean forward.....

Bend over America! let's divvy this pie up, nice and fair.

I don't know why I even bother working anymore.

Sorry guys.

/rant off

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22

Long Bankers, Short Rope. I love it when a plan comes together.

Ratatouille
Ratatouille's picture
Hat Tips: 985
lol, that "pandering f-ing" etc

Nice post, lbs. You have a gift! lol. "pandering fucking network full of DNC water-toting apologists" !!! I may have to put that on the wall over my computer.

Hang in there. Your slice of pie is coming right up. (Hope you got some with those shorts.)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Lean Forward? seriously?"