Silver is NOT money??

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gibboslv
Gibboslv's picture
Hat Tips: 56
Silver is NOT money??

Hi, I'm a very long lurker on this site and feel as if its time to say hello formally..... So HELLO.  First of all let me thank our fearless leader "The Turd" I have witnessed all of his great calls and seen the crap he has had to endure when the unforeseen has happened, I mean FFS no one has a crystal ball..... Do they???  So Thank you TF for all of your hard work and effort you put into this site.  (You have come a hell of a long way since the early days of Along The Watchtower.... I do miss that blog BTW, yea i know same thing here but it's all grown up!! Anyway i was on another forum today and noticed a thread saying Silver is not money.  As usual all these technical guys come up with explanations of for and against and me in my somewhat drunken state came up with this.... Sorry for the UK Bias but I am from UK after all...........  Should the title of the thread not read "Silver is NOT fiat?" In this instance the OP would be correct. Silver has been money in the past, just because thePTB have robbed the people of it in the last 80 years or so it's not worth any less actually its worth more! Metals have and always will be money. ALL coins with any REAL value over the years have been taken away from us. Pre 1920 U.K. Silver coins .925 Pre 1946 Silver coins .500 Pre 1992 1p/2p Copper, all now made with cheap crap metal. Scrap value of £1 coin is 5p Scrap value of Pre 1992 2x2p is 8p ish.. Robbing us!! In the coming years we will see worthless fiat becoming even more worthless with high inflation, this is the last step in the desperate attempt to rob every person of their wealth. Be prepared!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
money is what it takes to get

money is what it takes to get what you want

enjoy everyday

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
and yeah

welcome to you and the rest of us that have sat on the side here and watched this coMMunity grow and grow, go time bro.

make it so!

enjoy everyday

R man J
R man J's picture
Hat Tips: 2562
Silver destroys money...

Hey Gibboslv, thanks for the thought-provoking post!I also see the future of fiat destruction, but I see it as more and more fiat being absorbed by less and less silver.

Silver has antibacterial properties so the more polluted our money gets, the more silver will destroy it.

Silver has the best electrical conductivity of any element, so the more electronic money is created, silver will conduct it and soak it up.

Full Disclosure: The growth and stacking of silver in my portfolio has destroyed much of my paper money...long silver...in my personal financial life silver is WINNING the battle with fiat.

donpaulo
donpaulo's picture
Hat Tips: 3413
I am betting that silver =

I am betting that silver = money because I can take my silver down to the shop and get me some money.  I actually seem to get more and more "money" for silver the longer I wait to go to the shop.

its not rocket science

so let others make claims and counter claims, I will simply keep stacking and look to cash out when and where there is something worth investing in

end the fed already
end the fed already's picture
Hat Tips: 11
silver is money in my book

R man J wrote:

Hey Gibboslv, thanks for the thought-provoking post!I also see the future of fiat destruction, but I see it as more and more fiat being absorbed by less and less silver.

Silver has antibacterial properties so the more polluted our money gets, the more silver will destroy it.

Silver has the best electrical conductivity of any element, so the more electronic money is created, silver will conduct it and soak it up.

Full Disclosure: The growth and stacking of silver in my portfolio has destroyed much of my paper money...long silver...in my personal financial life silver is WINNING the battle with fiat.

amen to all of that!  you sound like me!  as i mentioned in another post, silver retains it's intrinsic value and now i can see how even clearer thanks to your insight.  i especially like the silver conducting up the electronic dollars.

like Gerald Celente says - "the dollar isn't worth the digital paper it's not printed on."

when i go to the store and see FRN prices, i convert those FRN prices to junk silver coins and then i determine the REAL price.  what do i continuously find?

i find that since 2008 we have been and are still in the greatest depression ever to descend upon the us of a.

Gold and Silver are money, fiat paper is flammable.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver is NOT money??"