The tools on CNBS

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ohiometalman
ohiometalman's picture
Hat Tips: 581
The tools on CNBS

Watching the tools on squawk this morning, just tripping over themselves and blaming all the debt problems on the new junior Tea Party congressmen for not getting in line on the Boner plan (which is worthless anyway).  Actually heard one of them say that these people just don't understand how your get things done in Washington, that they don't know how to compromise.  Heard another one say that these people just don't care about Wall street and how sad this was! 

You can't make this shit up!  I am sitting here scratching my head thinking....this is why we are where we are.  Everyone in the main stream is just saying "kick the can" and when a few finally say no more and stand up to what they were sent to Washington to do (which is amazing in itself) they are crucified for it.

Personally, I hope we crash this ponzi on itself and show it for what it is!  Bring it!

Thanks for letting me rant, have a happy Friday everyone!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
Pax Argentum
Pax Argentum's picture
The break with reality is

The break with reality is profound and only reversible through collapse of the system that supports it.

Tip of the hat for the rant. Couldn't agree more.

Pax

Jasper Puddlemaker
Jasper Puddlemaker's picture
Hat Tips: 1879
ohiometalman

ohiometalman wrote:

Personally, I hope we crash this ponzi on itself and show it for what it is!  Bring it!

That is the one thing we can be absolutely sure of; when it goes too far it implodes and must begin anew.   For sure there is little evidence anyone is trying to fix it; just patching and setting it up for a bigger fall.   I would rather send people to DC that have studied history and have small-business experience instead of people who have studied law.  But that doesn't seem to be the way it works at the moment.   Politically-connected families, ivy-league sociopaths, and their monkeyboy/girl lackeys are what run the show now. 

I don't know how old you folks are, but in all probability you will be around to see the full implosion and eventual "reboot" of the system (I think 15-25 years to accomplish both).  I hope the reboot creates what we once were, but there is also a possibility it could be something much worse.  History says whatever it is will be something vastly different than it is now.   

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The tools on CNBS"