Barry Soetoro - Legitimacy to be President?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
California Lawyer
California Lawyer's picture
Hat Tips: 21685
Barry Soetoro - Legitimacy to be President?

There was an interesting discussion on the old blog about this.  I cannot seem to find the thread, but it's there.

Anyhow, DPH and I engaged in a discussion about Barry's legitimacy to be President, based on the very questionable birth certificate released by the White House.  If anyone wants to chime in on this, by all means, please do.

Here is what I have to say:

While during a Back Door Love Affair, Barrack’s dad Barry Woke Up With Wood after eyeing Ann Dunham’s Legs and Tush.  He said Gimme All Your Lovin' and they did the Tube Snake Boogie.  Afterwards, Barry Sr. told Ann “You Got Me Under Pressure, but I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide,” and bolted for La Grange.  Heh just up and left, no gifts at all, not even a Pearl Necklace.  Poor Barry and Ann were eating TV Dinners.  Now that offspring, born who knows where, is known as Barrack Hussein Obama, aka, the Sharp Dressed Man with Cheap Sunglasses.

DPH:  your turn!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

"To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage. You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly."
Jim Sinclair, December 18, 2012.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
If I May

A friend of Mr Jones sat inquisitively on a live web broadcast and downloaded a copy of the birth certificate from the White House server.  Much to his surprise he was able to peel the Photo Shop layers and clearly show its sloppy make over job.   Perhaps those cheap sunglasses suggests the White House could ill afford a mid grade Photo Shop tech for he forgot to Seal the Cert it with a kiss.  So the questions are:  Was this a deliberate attempt to expose a fraud?  Or is the White House budget to tight to afford a pair of Pradas?  Given Hussein's inability to balance the budget I suggest the latter.

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Barry's College Financial Aid Documentation? The link

I can't bring myslf to get all worked up over that again...right now at least.

I still feel the same as I did then. My goal is to thoroughly go through every thread on the old TF site and see what happened to the series of posts between us and others. I do recall that it was a slow night on the blog and a friday or sat. night.

Here is something I'm sure you will find pretty interesting. You decide.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

From Canada Free Press. This will get you thinking.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/35298

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

California Lawyer
California Lawyer's picture
Hat Tips: 21685
Good Idea, DPH

Please do look up the old conversation.  It was very informative to say the least.  Anyhow, I will check out the references you posted.

Meanwhile, I thought the ZZ Top song title collage was pretty decent.  You know, like Turd's U2 post.  Oh well . . .  Maybe I will do a Rolling Stone one and send it to Atlee?

Stay tuned . . .

"To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage. You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly."
Jim Sinclair, December 18, 2012.

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Obama Dance Recital Footage

I figured GWB  was bashed by everyone for anything possible, so here it goes.

Nice clean fun and not racist in my intentions. (really) This is too strange not too share.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Jimbio
Jimbio's picture
Hat Tips: 243
lol wut

lol wut

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Barry Soetoro - Legitimacy to be President?"