HKMEX run by the Rothschilds?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
FalseParadigm
FalseParadigm's picture
Hat Tips: 822
HKMEX run by the Rothschilds?

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-rothschilds-and-the-hong-kong-mercantile-exchange/

Never was able to find that article I was talking about.  But today this comes, courtesy of Silver Shield via dont-tread-on.me. 

Important part of the article:

"When I first looked into the HKMEx I was mainly looking to see if silver manipulators JP Morgan,Goldman or HSBC were involved. The good news,I did not see that they had any controlling or operational influence in the HKMEx. The worst thing I guess I found out of the list of board members was President Albert Helmig was a former VP of the NYMEX."

All goes back to what I said before.  The HKMEX wouldn't cause an silver prices to surge to the upside overnight (they didn't).  In the short term the new exchange continues the same game.  Mid to long term is a positive.

Just interesting to see that even China isn't immune to the control of the Rothschilds. 

Agree with the author's take.  China is being manufactured to be the new enemy. 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Great! *rolls eyes*

Great! *rolls eyes*

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Kegfreak
Kegfreak's picture
Hat Tips: 135
I think this means more silver to the market
I read that article earlier(it was posted on a Zerohedge story).  It seemed to me that the author had done some research on the exchange and actual involvement by the Rothchilds.  I just don't think it matters in the long run concerning the price of silver or gold.  The fact that those douche bags are involved makes me think it is positive.  They are getting the silver from the LBMA back on the market where we can get ahold of it!

Making China an enemy...do they really have to work all that hard at it?

Dr G
Dr G's picture
Hat Tips: 17890
I don't really care who the

I don't really care who the HKMEx is run by. I'm not excited about it.

I AM excited about the Pan Asia Exchange, which will allow folks to purchase bullion at point of sale in banks and other locations. THAT will do more for physical prices than will paper contracts.

FalseParadigm
FalseParadigm's picture
Hat Tips: 822
Agreed

Dr G wrote:

I AM excited about the Pan Asia Exchange, which will allow folks to purchase bullion at point of sale in banks and other locations. THAT will do more for physical prices than will paper contracts.

Subject says it all.

Ernie Pantusso
Ernie Pantusso's picture
Hat Tips: 397
Kegfreak wrote: I read that

Kegfreak wrote:
I read that article earlier(it was posted on a Zerohedge story).  It seemed to me that the author had done some research on the exchange and actual involvement by the Rothchilds.  I just don't think it matters in the long run concerning the price of silver or gold.
Most important the Roths don't control how many longs at the hkmex will take delivery !
Lets not forget they can manipulate the pm market just because the long specs play their paper game and don't take delivery

Ernie Pantusso
Ernie Pantusso's picture
Dr G wrote: I don't really

Dr G wrote:

True.

But still I wonder how much metal will get delivered in HK in the coming months.

As for now the sept Oi is only at 46k oz ...

Ernie Pantusso
Ernie Pantusso's picture
Ernie Pantusso wrote: As for

Ernie Pantusso wrote:

As for now the sept Oi is only at 46k oz ...

Sept OI = 516k (= +1000% increase since 07/30)

dmanson
dmanson's picture
Hat Tips: 590
Wait, what? From 46k to 516k

Wait, what? From 46k to 516k in a few days?? I'd say that's significant!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "HKMEX run by the Rothschilds?"