How TPTB might act following implosion of the USD

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
FalseParadigm
FalseParadigm's picture
Hat Tips: 822
How TPTB might act following implosion of the USD

Have a hypothetical I wanted to float by all you Turdies.

Just a big NOTE before you continue reading.  I am ABSOLUTELY NOT advocating selling PMs or not buying them. 

So we all know the endgame to this fiat experiment.  The dollar and Euro implode and drag down all other currencies making gold and silver the new currencies.  But we also all pretty much agree that TPTB will use the currency crisis to introduce the SDR or Bancor (which will be backed by PMs).  So...

Is it possible that TPTB will give the world the PM backed currency it wants but AT THE SAME TIME make owning or using PMs illegal?  This is why I ask.

I have an "insider" friend in the prison system that has been telling me about how they're testing new "digital" currencies on the inside.  He's told me at length about how the US government used to mainly test new technologies on the military.  They've since halted that but have begun testing more and more on prison inmates.

He's told me that credit cards on the inside have been replaced by digital thumb-scanning.  Said it's very similar to the new "digital wallet" that Visa is rolling out later this year.  For those of you that haven't heard details, the digital wallet replaces the need for plastic with simply using your smartphone for everything.  When it comes to paying for goods you'll authenticate your purchase (likely with some form of biometrics - thumb-scan seems most likely) and a wifi POS hub will then automatically use your smartphone to complete it. 

He said they've been testing this for a few years now (I'm pretty sure he said they began rolling it out right after the 2008 crisis).  So again, PMs are the only preservation of wealth left...But when the deck of cards fall, the new leadership that emerges will almost certainly force us to play their game...or else...

Many of us will resist and likely die fighting against the tyranny we will surely face.  We will be branded extremists (like we already are) and our own citizens will view US as the enemy. 

To end it, just think about this.  Yes gold and silver are the only REAL money of the world.  But all TPTB have to do is convince the masses that they're not money and that they're evil.  You ALREADY can't go into a Taco Bell and buy a 99 cent burrito with 1 oz of .999 gold...

Individuals are smart but people are stupid.  There's little doubt in my mind that we, the minority, will be branded as enemy #1.  We'll be issued an ultimatum to either join the new system or die. 

"Give me liberty or give me death."  Ironic because in our final fight for liberty we are assured death.

We can only hope that our brothers and sisters that are still plugged into the system will wake up and join us.  Unfortunately I fear that they will ultimately turn against us.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Well that's a pretty bleak

Well that's a pretty bleak take on things.  I used to think that the system would collapse but after Japan had an earthquake, 3 nuclear meltdowns, and a few spent fuel pools scattered into the ocean and the countryside, and the Nikkei barely moved, I'm thinking the new trend will be to throw paper at every black swan that comes along. 

I think everyone, even us has a great interest in seeing a long meandering collapse as opposed to a glued to the television nose dive on some graph. 

With a system this big and integrated, I dont think its going to be a sudden shock collapse, but a slow cancerous death with lots of small changes along the way.  There's a rainbow after every storm and  I have faith that humanity will continue to live happy lives.  New technologies bring benefits but most people in this community want to focus on the stalker/big brother side to it.  Its like saying that telephones are a bad invention because now you can get phone tapped by the govt. 

I'm tired of entertaining these prison planet theories.  Its a shitty way to live and a bad mind state overall.

Yes the dollar will go away, yes metals will rise.  Things will change, nothing we can do to stop new technology.  Alot of it has to do with how you view the changes that come in life.  If you always take the bad side when you approach a new idea you turn into a miserable person that noone wants to be around anymore.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

gdogus
gdogus's picture
Hat Tips: 64
Well, if the interwebs are

Well, if the interwebs are still working when things get that bad, we'll just have to form localized communities.  Communes?  How many people would it take to form a workable community that trades only in PMs.  Anyone know how to make shoes?

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
We all know what happens to

We all know what happens to things people want that are made illegal. Booze, guns, drugs, the list goes on.

Also, G&S are very valuable industrial commodities. So we ban silver which makes owning a cell phone, iFad anything or a solar panel illegal in the process?

Bye gold earrings, necklaces, watches. Better lawyer up if you joined hands in holy matrimony with the exchange of gold rings. 

Every hip-hop/rap artist hauled off to jail for their "bling." 

"Sorry Ted, we cannot make you a gold crown for your rotten tooth cause that would be breaking the law."

Makes sense.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

FalseParadigm
FalseParadigm's picture
Hat Tips: 822
lilbromarky1 wrote: With a

lilbromarky1 wrote:

With a system this big and integrated, I dont think its going to be a sudden shock collapse, but a slow cancerous death with lots of small changes along the way.  There's a rainbow after every storm and  I have faith that humanity will continue to live happy lives. 

We can only hope.

But you sort of made my point.  We live in an age where everything is connected electronically.  I mean really, think about it.  A collapse of all currencies coupled with massive shortages of food, oil, water, etc.  The entire "grid" could easily fall and just think of the damage that would do. 

I'm with you all in hoping that mankind can prevail.  Time will tell.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
SeverinSlade

SeverinSlade wrote:

lilbromarky1 wrote:

With a system this big and integrated, I dont think its going to be a sudden shock collapse, but a slow cancerous death with lots of small changes along the way.  There's a rainbow after every storm and  I have faith that humanity will continue to live happy lives. 

We can only hope.

But you sort of made my point.  We live in an age where everything is connected electronically.  I mean really, think about it.  A collapse of all currencies coupled with massive shortages of food, oil, water, etc.  The entire "grid" could easily fall and just think of the damage that would do. 

I'm with you all in hoping that mankind can prevail.  Time will tell.

Even elite need the grid. They take a dump they need to be able to flush the toilet. Theyll keep public water going at the very least i think. If theres no sewer i will evacuate this joint and move asia

Mr. Picklepants
Mr. Picklepants's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Even elite need the

Quote:
Even elite need the grid. They take a dump they need to be able to flush the toilet. Theyll keep public water going at the very least i think. If theres no sewer i will evacuate this joint and move asia

The elite don't use toilets. They take their dumps directly on the taxpayer.

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Test

"He's told me at length about how the US government used to mainly test new technologies on the military.  They've since halted that but have begun testing more and more on prison inmates."

Wow, something like they did when the tested the H-bomb! LOL :-)

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Thumb Print

Ok, so how are they going to keep up with the change to the thumb print.  Now, before you jump and say finger prints don't change, according to ATF, they do.  I have a license to buy explosives and I am not talking about firecrackers.  Every year when I get my license renewed, I have to be finger printed.  The last time I did, I asked why I had to do it every year.  I was told because finger prints do change as you grow older.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Mr. Picklepants

Mr. Picklepants wrote:

Quote:

The elite don't use toilets. They take their dumps directly on the taxpayer.

LOL 1 hat tip to you :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "How TPTB might act following implosion of the USD"