Last post
¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
White House Warns of "Stressful Markets"

White House Chief Of Staff Warns About "Stressful Days In The Market"

Tyler Durden's picture

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
ZH is right as usual

I also believe the WH wants a sell off to happen.

They despise big business 'principles but they love the campaign contributions.

If you caught the Q&A after Obama's Friday evening remarks you would think the same thing. They need the fear level elevated before they have to implement another "emergency" spending or QE measure.

This is so scripted and obvious.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Violent Rhetoric
Violent Rhetoric's picture
Hat Tips: 475
I  get the feeling some

I  get the feeling some of the folks in DC want a sell off so they can blame the other guy. I do give the House props for at least passing something. Even if you hate it at least they brought a deal up for a vote. The Senate should have also brought something forward and voted on it.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as “bad luck.”
~ Robert Heinlein

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "White House Warns of "Stressful Markets""