Debt Deal to Include unconstitutional "Super Congress"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Debt Deal to Include unconstitutional "Super Congress"

Typical of the vermin in Washington. Tied to the debt deal is the creation of a "super Congress" usurping the poweres of the full House and Senate. Kind of sounds like a "Politburo"...comrades!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/23/super-congress-debt-ceiling_n_907887.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
why the hell do we bother to

why the hell do we bother to vote anymore.. i'm beginning to think we should start voting with our fists.. 

Eternal Student
Eternal Student's picture
Hat Tips: 2162
Brilliant. Not.

That seems like a brilliant way of excluding the Tea Party from interfering with TPTB.  Truly delusional, and indicative of how desperate the elites are getting.

BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Zero Hedge Article on "Super Congress"

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/debt-ceiling-negotiators-propose-super-congress-do-dirty-work-and-avoid-wrath-voters

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11460
If people like us quit voting

UGrev wrote:

why the hell do we bother to vote anymore.. i'm beginning to think we should start voting with our fists.. 

then only the stupid people, who don't understand what's happening, would vote.  I vote just so I can cancel out someone else's dumbass vote.  (Just like Reid and Ensign did...a Y from Reid guaranteed a N from Ensign.  The same with Ensign's replacement Heller.)

ancaro imparo.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Debt Deal to Include unconstitutional "Super Congress" "