Who Kills 80 Teenagers, One By One?

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
RuNuts
RuNuts's picture
Hat Tips: 3562
Who Kills 80 Teenagers, One By One?

On reviewing what we know so far, the attention to detail is scary.

There is a Facebook profile and a Twitter profile for the (alleged and suspected) killer. They are both, for lack of a better word, picture perfect. They are not your ordinary accounts; rather, they are messages intended to be found, with photos that put the killer in good looks. They are even prepared for media.

Not a trace of any friends, connections, or even conversations. Just some photos and political beliefs.

They were meant to be found.

Next — who is so cold that they put a huge bomb in a European capital as a diversion?

Once on Utøya, who can be so cold that he calls teenagers over one by one on a small island, while dressed in a police uniform, just to shoot them in cold blood?

The current death toll on Utøya is 80, and police expect it to rise. Teenagers. Eighty defenseless teenagers, trapped on an island.

Executed in cold blood, as a possible political strategy to cripple a political party decades in the future.

I have no words.

http://falkvinge.net/2011/07/23/who-kills-80-teenagers-one-by-one/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
qqq62
qqq62's picture
Hat Tips: 66
Psychopath

what we are  witnessing is a psychopath, cold,cunning, calculating with no conscience whatsoever, unfortunately things like this will sell lots of newspapers, got a certain family in mind?!

learn from yesterday live for today hope for tomorrow

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
I am trying to find out more

I am trying to find out more info about the youth organization that was attacked.. what was the demographic? I don't see why an isolationist would attack "his own people". That doesn't make any sense to me. Something is squishy with the details here. Was this a youth org for everyone? or a specific group of people (non-norwegians?) 

Ok, the guy was a psycho.. but there are still a few things that aren't adding up for me with regards to motive...

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
the bomb targetted the prime

the bomb targetted the prime minister of the AP centre left party

the youth camp was AP centre left party too

So its a political killing by a christian knight templar mason who was above all a psychopath.

He planned it for 8 months and kept a diary.

They blurred it out now, but it read knights templar europe

Aronnax
Aronnax's picture
Hat Tips: 547
Something is rotten in the state of Norway

First, sincere and heartfelt condolences to anyone directly affected by this tragedy.

But dammit, there are just SO many things that do not add up here. The guy allegedly spends a decade planning this grand scheme? Funneling profits from shell companies to the tune of millions of Kroner, all the while having the time to put together a 1000+ page manifesto? And then spends months scraping email addresses from Facebook profiles for the purpose of being able to disseminate this manifesto? WHY, instead of buying them wholesale by the tens of thousands, for fractions of a penny per email address? All in the name of a struggle that he envisions to take another 50-70 yrs?

Professes to be a Mason and Knight Templar, yet proceeds to violate the tenets of both by his actions, and his own oath by declaring to have acted in their name? Proceeds to describe instructions for his future followers to perform initiation rituals without ever actually joining the order?

Yes, it very well COULD (as in physical/mathematical possibility exists) have been a lone wolf, a random psychopath. But it (the manifesto, and thus his motivations and actions) also reeks to high heaven of artifice, of being methodically culled together from profiles for maximum impact. The announcement of a crusade to re-conquer the Holy Lands? Really, how terribly convenient. Perhaps I am too quick to see a false flag, and of course I do not claim to understand the details and true motivation of the grand scheme (if there is one). But dollars to doughnuts says this guy was merely a pawn.

hpx
hpx's picture
Hat Tips: 326
The scary thing is that we have more where this came from

Living "nextdoor" to Norway, things are pretty upset I can tell you. Clearly, this was a psychopath, unfortunately the movement that he bathed his hatred in is not small, nor will it go away. We basically have a small group of people in Scandinavia who are becoming convinced that we will be "islamisized" during the coming 2-3 decades, and then collapse into Sharia Law and middle-eastern culture. While there are many flaws with this theory, it has come to live because of the forced integration policies of Scandinavian countries (where Sweden is far worse than Norway). Disturbed individuals like this guy latch on to these groups to find a purpose for their hatred, and then take what is mostly a loud shouting-contest to a completely new level.

While the blame clearly lies on the individual, our welfare statist system has acted as an enabler of this sort of terror. As most probably know, carrying weapons is more or less completely prohibited in all countries in Scandinavia (except for hunting). Guys like this take for granted that no one is carrying a fire-arm, or even a knife. As a population, we are all left hoping to be saved by a police force that usually can't do much more than clean up afterwards.

But I don't want to over-emphasize any specific factors in what may have brought a madman like this to commit the largest mass-murder ever in this part of the world in history. What we are seeing is a societal collapse in slow motion. There were plenty of opportunities for people to start questioning what the hell he was up to in the year he made his preparation. And while "hate-speech" is most definitely not a crime, it is not a proper basis to choose acquaintances either. The vast number of people who have listened to the hatred spewed by this individual all chose to accept it as somehow OK, and never once think that someone may take it to the next level. Without a community of people who thought that his way of expressing himself was OK, he would have been an outcast and probably put a gun to his own head instead.

As the fundamental principles of social interaction (respond positively to good behaviour, respond negatively to bad behaviour) are disappearing from society thanks to the State, these types of incidents will pop up time and again. We are at the mercy of madmen, because no one cares enough to act to prevent their madness.

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
thats why you should arm

thats why you should arm yourself (illegally) and responsibly

metcoalfan
metcoalfan's picture
Hat Tips: 1982
The guy put a 12 minute video

The guy put a 12 minute video on the net the night before he did it, in English, plus a 1500 page manifesto, also in English. Both are still up. As detestable as the vermin is, I watched to assess his mindset. Scary stuff on a bunch of levels. This guy 'trained' for years for this moment, down to a steroid regimen for strength. Papers reporting 21 years max, but papers are usually wrong, I hope so.

ouchtouch
ouchtouch's picture
Hat Tips: 588
Kind of a waste of time

Kind of a waste of time speculating about the motives of a madman.  Mental illness is the answer.  What I was wondering is if the island was a gun free zone?  Or is it against the law for sane people to be armed in Norway?  Incidents like this make me think that there ought to be a law that there must be an armed sane adult wherever large groups of kids congregate, including schools.

Pyrat
Pyrat's picture
Hat Tips: 293
Mental illness not necessarily the answer

I don't know that this guy was mentally ill. Evil, yes. Mentally ill, maybe.  If he was mentally ill, he was most likely a sociopath. I've come to believe that sociopaths are more common than you'd imagine. Thankfully most of them don't actually kill other people, though they do see you simply as a means and don't empathize with the suffering of others.

I'd just like to note that both Presidents Bush and Obama have ordered the killing of far more children then this murderer, yet most of us don't see them as mentally ill. Obama actually makes jokes about ordering drone strikes on people when we know that he has been complicit in ordering strikes that have killed hundreds or even thousands of innocents either through shoddy targeting or misidentification.

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Hat Tips: 4562
Infowars Norway coverage is excellent..Hinckley McVeigh Breivik

Alex Jones had one of the survivors on his radio show today. 

Alex doesn't ask "Who Kills"   instead he asks

"Who benefits from the killing" and

"How did they accomplish it"

I ask myself "Am I paranoid enough?"

http://www.infowars.com/police-knew-gunmans-name-before-arrest/

http://www.infowars.com/norway-killings-prompt-crackdown-on-brits-opposed-to-immigration/

http://www.infowars.com/anders-behring-breivik-manufacturing-a-patsy/

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-webster-tarpley-norway-terror-attacks-a-false-flag-staged-event/

Gil
Gil's picture
Hat Tips: 1175
Hat tips and many thanks to

Hat tips and many thanks to the Euro-Turdites for providing perspective. Here in the US one cannot be skeptical enough regarding information obtained through mainstream channels.

ouchtouch
ouchtouch's picture
Hat Tips: 588
It seems highly likely that

It seems highly likely that he is a sociopath/psychopath.  I guess you could say that this is the same as evil, as there is no known cure.  But since it can be detected with a fair degree of accuracy via MRI scan of the brain, I think it is a mental illness or brain defect, albeit incurable.  I agree that there are a lot of them out there.  It is almost impossible to predict when they will turn into mass murderers, or even garden variety violent criminals.  That is why there should be more armed sane adults walking around.

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
topic is wrong now

strangely enough the last official count is 68 (counting the blast and the shooting)

gdogus
gdogus's picture
Hat Tips: 64
This smells like a false flag

This smells like a false flag to me.  Evidence is piling up.  Something is not right.

http://www.rense.com/general94/oslo2.htm

And another article on other false flags coming:  I'm not fear mongering but we have to keep our eyes open to thwart these attacks.

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-3-coming-false-flags/

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978
IMO

Could he have been possibly brainwashed by some pos 'dog' working for the elite...

Just throwing it out there.

Also, anything i read from AJ site, i take a bit more with a grain of salt...

Fried(e)

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Who Kills 80 Teenagers, One By One?"