Monday a.m. Market Mayhem

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Monday a.m. Market Mayhem

Obama/Market Mayhem Monday a.m. ?

I've never seen that look or tone or demeanor from him yet so it seems like the talked about compromise (still crap) deal is off the table.

It looks like were headed towards that nasty maket event on Monday a.m. unless something drastic happens over the weekend. That looks unlikely. The Prez. almost laughed at a question about the markets reaction to this on Monday but then he caught himself.

IMO the Repub.'s will do anything to not let O'Bummer get re-elected. Including crashing the country into a "strategic" default they think (in their delusional arrogance) they can control and that the markets will accept. Huh?!?! Really????

I don't know what's going to happen Sunday night but at this point we are almost literally on the precipice of default. The PM's should reflect that at 6:00 p.m. Sunday night and not look back at $1600 or $40 if they were actually left alone to truly reflect a free market price.

I'm looking for a wild EE attempt at a beatdown Sunday night as it's looking like the PM's and oil might just spike up hard. I just don't see the EE letting that happen easily.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Meh, silver is the #1 most

Meh, silver is the #1 most manipulated asset in history. Raid all they want, I don't care. No, wait, I do care as I welcome more and more and more stackablity at lower fiat prices. So, BM, round up your goof troup and kick the shit out of it, I have yet to see the post man buckle by the sheer weight of his mail bag and it's my ultimate dream!

While they're at it, I could use a gift in the gold department, too.

Hmmm, how about we shoot for a buy 1 get the next 25% off. I buy an oz at $1600 now and wait for a take down to the $1200 territory

so I can back up the truck and then DCA it it. Awesome.

The more they suppress, the more it will explode. How long can you try and tie a bull down and piss it off before it breaks all the chains and runs your ass flat over? The world will soon find out....

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Monday a.m. Market Mayhem"