9/11

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
9/11

Well I have been following TF for a while now, ever since I joined ZH and found myself simpatico with most of his positions.  One of my favorite posters on ZH is George Washington, due in large part to his unapologetic stance on 9/11.  Browsing through the "conspiracy theory" part of the forums today I was dismayed to see no posts on the most important topic of our lifetimes, the false flag event that was 9/11.

Growing up I was groomed to be a dyed in the wool neo-con.  I was a religous Fox News and Glenn Beck supporter, Reagan was my hero, I voted for Bush twice, and anyone that questioned 9/11 was an unpatriotic asshole that hated their country.  I dismissed clowns like Rosie O'Donell and Charlie Sheen easily, they are far left characters and I just assumed their stance on 9/11 was out of hatred for the Bush Administration.

After the 2008 TBTF clusterfuck, my anger drove me to search for truth.  I found myself drifting away from Fox and Rupert Murdoch's propoga... er programming, and spending more time in the alternative media.  People quickly dismiss the internet as a news source, but there is a lot more truth on the net than the MSM nowadays.  One personality in particular struck me, Alex Jones and his websites, infowars and prisonplanet.  Initially I was appalled by his stance on 9/11, and the very insinuation that our own government knew or was complicit in the attacks made me furious. I would soon find myself eating crow.

My transformation began with one particular report from that fateful day.  The BBC report from ground zero that building 7 had collapsed.  The only problem was the "Solomon Bros. Building" was still standing in the background as the BBC field reporter documented the collapse.  If you haven't seen it already please take a moment... 

BBC initially ignored the controversy, lost the tapes, then claimed the background was prerecorded and she gave her report post collapse.  Witnesses that had recorded the news that day quickly disproved this explanation, as several people had time-stamped recordings of her report, 30 minutes before the collapse.

This is just one blemish in a laundry list of unexplainable fuckups by the globalists/illuminati et al... I don't care what you call them, all I know is they are not bearded brown people living in caves.  It wasn't Osama that made NORAD stand down that day...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911stand.html

I could go into Marvin Bush's involvement with Securacom, and their task of providing security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport... 

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html

Or the mysterious death of the nanny of Marvin Bush's children, crushed to death by her own car against the wall of his residence...

http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/10-16-03/discussion.cgi.16.html

Or the mysterious unexplained death of key 9-11 eyewitness Barry Jennings, Head of Office of Emergency Management, after his interview regarding his experience INSIDE building 7 that day...

http://jenningsmystery.com/

Or the fact that thousands of Architects, Engineers, Pilots et al, have organized their own truth movements, focusing on the physical impossibility of the Mainstream Explanation.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Or the fact that half the 9-11 commission wants a new investigation..., but frankly at this point I am ranting.  If anyone with an IQ above room temperature takes one Saturday out of their busy life to examine reality, the official story will soon become transparently ridiculous.

If you think i'm a paranoid truther asshole... then enjoy the kool-aid while you still can.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
DFrat
DFrat's picture
Hat Tips: 370
I tend to agree with you, but

I tend to agree with you, but I avoid the topic because most people are too clueless to even consider such an idea (excuse to invade the Middle East, maybe?).  I'd guess that most on this site would not fit the mold. ,however.  I've also seen a lot on WTC 7, and there were many who testified that the media reports were BS.  Those people are either ignored, alienated, or killed.  Look at this photo from a Simpson's episode alluding to the 911 fiasco years before it happened:

http://photo.livevideo.com/photo/the-simpsons-and-911_32575E69EC9941B4A5102F885B09A2F5.aspx

Here's a whole slough of photos from popular movies giving hints to 911 (movies include Terminator 2, Independence Day, Mario Brothers, Seven)

http://photo.livevideo.com/photo/hardcore4d4/photos.aspx?aid=0&p=1

Here's a scary article giving more examples that Hollywood is providing hints of these events years before that actually happen -  the article suggests that a bio-engineered disease may be the next fiasco to strike:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/hollywood-begins-mass-brainwashing-campaign-to-get-people-ready-for-the-next-bioengineered-virus-release.html

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Witness Deaths

I think that's a very important point you bring up about the many "coincidental" deaths of key 9/11 witnesses.  Plane crashes, train collisions, poisonings, suicides... It seems anyone with insight into the event, that questions the mainstream version, is very likely to have a tragic accident.

This video covers most of the major deaths of the witnesses...

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Loose Change

Feeling a bit like Alice? Tumbling down the rabbit hole... There is something wrong with the world... Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth... That you are a slave.

Red Pill

Blue Pill

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Cui Bono???

Who benefited from the 9/11 attacks???

Hmmm.  Larry Silverstein and Silverstein properties have collected over 5 billion dollars from insurance companies since the attacks.  Pretty good timing since he signed the 99yr lease less than 2 months before 9/11.

What did you mean when you said to"pull it" Larry?

http://world911truth.org/bombshell-silverstein-wanted-to-demolish-building-7-on-911/

What about the 2.3 Trillion dollars missing from the pentagon that Donald Rumsfeld mentioned on the day before 9/11???

What part of the pentagon was hit by an "airplane"???

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Hollywood Speaks Out

Full length.

154_silver
154_silver's picture
Hat Tips: 1716
add this to your list. . .

good posts so far, hopefully some others may join in for a discussion.

I'm red pill all the way, and I'm often smiled at with an invisible pat-on-the-head - tho' my friends are pretty much onboard.  I haven't done television in years, and on the morning of "nine eleven" I had two messages on my answering machine - one was an "OMGpanicWTFishappening!!!", the other a calmer "you'll never guess what's going down"- which pretty much sums up my circle of friends at that time.  I believe that the endless loop of the buildings "falling" replayed 24/7 for days was a way of "imprinting" minds who watched with "terror" - which of course, makes it that much harder to get through now with any truths.

The same with allegiance to "the flag" - repeated every schoolday as kids - it's hard to get folk to "see" past that, to understand such things as the Federal Reserve being private & foreign owned, etc. 

The Hollywood movie training makes perfect sense - it "tells" people how to act in the world, what to believe, etc. - so leaving "911" clues doesn't surprise me in the least - music does the same - I'm careful about all the art I pay attention to, and "alternative" films, music, press, etc. are where I put most of my media attention, for decades now.

With regards the "bio-engineered disease" DFrat mentions above, you might find these links of interest, the first taken from FoodFreedom, quoting The Atlantic:

“On Tuesday [May 31], the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung reported that [leading German E. coli researcher Helge] Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic.”

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/germanys-superbug-is-weaponized-with-bubonic-plague-dna/

and just yesterday in the UK's Guardian newspaper:

Flu vaccine based on 'super-antibody' could prevent all pandemic strains

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/jul/28/flu-vaccine-super-antibody-pandemic?INTCMP=SRCH

so, problem----->solution at play, yet again.  The so-called "bird flu" was also found to be lab engineered, and massive vaccination programs took place globally.  uh Huh.

As I said, I'm red pill all the way - trust is something I don't surrender, it needs to be earned, and it's rather thin on the ground of late.

best wishes!

maravich44
maravich44's picture
Enlightenment

perhaps a new wave has arrived and is still arriving, for the better.   P.S. I have a healthy respect for your concerns/paranoia.

154_silver
154_silver's picture
ahhh, enlightenment

well, if we're going to bring up THAT topic. . . *smiles*

indeed, the only constant is change, and humans are merely a part of the whole - despite thinking they're apart from the whole - and yes, there is definitely a paradigm shift, ongoing & palpable to many.

no fear, no paranoia, just awareness.  and peace, despite.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@154_silver *smiles*

and waves of light. I agree,we are here.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@154_silver Project Camelot.

Worth a look. Massive stacks of info.

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
no army can stop an idea..

Thanks for the info guys. I really feel like the truth movement is picking up steam as more Americans feel disinfranchised from the establishment D/R puppet show. It feels like their only option is the controlled demolition of our economy and currency, and make us too poor to resist. That, or the FEMA camp/ martial law route, which at this point doesn't seem feasible with all the awareness.

154_silver
154_silver's picture
@maravich44, Project Camelot

phew, that's a link for the winter, when indoors, computer & pot of good coffee is the order of the day!  I daresay I'll be checking into it, tho' some faces are familiar from past curiosities, thanks!

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@154_silver

OK. The library is fantastic, Bob Dean, David Wilcock,etc.  Happy Travels.

154_silver
154_silver's picture
@ Hugh, re: FEMA

since you mention FEMA, and you're down with the "nine eleven" ubiquity, you may find this of interest:

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS). The nationwide test will occur on Wednesday, November 9, at 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and may last up to three and a half minutes.

http://wp.pierce.ctc.edu/blog/coe/2011/06/29/intergovernmental-advisory-fema-and-fcc-announce-nationwide-test-of-emergency-alert-system/

one cannot help but notice the date of this "drill" - 11.9.11.

and noting that these "drills" often happen simultaneously with "events" - including "nine eleven" & the british bombings on 7.7. - even the recent event in norway was preceded by a drill, apparently.

yeah.  ^ ^

154_silver
154_silver's picture
@maravich

so of course, I immediately clicked on Bob Dean to start. . .

and smiled.

in my gypsy travels, I managed to spend a couple years in & around Sedona, and the Mt. Shasta area. . . many, many stories.

life is such an adventure, if we venture out the box.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@154_silver. gypsy

kinda makes me want to wander around,anyway if you go to that library and scroll to a conference from 2009 in Ca.(I think). There is a fascinating presentation wBob Dean complete with NASA photos and Russian info that we never get to see. Also I was a little skeptical of David Wilcock at first but he is worth the time, incredible info, DNA , mind blowing, his presentation will make you ask for more.(My Opinion) PS you gotta see the spaceships on the Bob Dean presentations.    Insomniac.

154_silver
154_silver's picture
@maravich44. Insomniac

hahaha, and yes.

I've been reading Bob Dean, grinning 'n' nodding, and hit this quote:

BD: We live in an infinite Universe with infinite possibilities.

and decided *this* is where I'll log out, finish his story (save the vid clip), and let the dreamtime add to the mix. 

thank you for the link, I love it when synchronicity *happens* - pleasure to "meet" you!

(. . . . . . absolutely infinite. . . .)

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@154_silver. Robert A Monroe.

....might interest you also.  Cool Runnings.

DFrat
DFrat's picture
Hat Tips: 370
Here's one pertaining to the superbug from Europe last month

Forensic evidence emerges that European e.coli superbug was bioengineered to produce human fatalities

http://www.infowars.com/forensic-evidence-emerges-european-e-coli-superbug-bioengineered-to-produce-human-fatalities/

"This particular e.coli variation is a member of the O104 strain, and O104 strains are almost never (normally) resistant to antibiotics. In order for them to acquire this resistance, they must be repeatedly exposed to antibiotics in order to provide the "mutation pressure" that nudges them toward complete drug immunity."

"they found it to be resistant to all the following classes and combinations of antibiotics:

• penicillins
• tetracycline
• nalidixic acid
• trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazol
• cephalosporins
• amoxicillin / clavulanic acid
• piperacillin-sulbactam
• piperacillin-tazobactam"

"When considering the genetic evidence that now confronts us, it is difficult to imagine how this could happen "in the wild." While resistance to a single antibiotic is common, the creation of a strain of e.coli that's resistant to eight different classes of antibiotics -- in combination -- simply defies the laws of genetic permutation and combination in the wild. Simply put, this superbug e.coli strain could not have been created in the wild. And that leaves only one explanation for where it really came from: the lab."

I can't imagine being the people who work in science labs concocting this evil stuff

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
How about the petridish that

How about the petridish that is industrial livestock breeding?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "9/11"