Xtierra (XAG) (XRESF)

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
Xtierra (XAG) (XRESF)

This is my next up and coming Silver Junior.  $0.43 a share

Xtierra (TSX.V:XAG) has to rank among the TSX Venture’s best kept secrets. With the advanced Bilboa silver-zinc-lead project in Zacatecas, Mexico in feasibility with a 140 million ounce silver equivalent resource, and trading at a market cap of $14 million, the disparity between the reality and the should-be makes this a nearly too-good-to-be-true story. But while developing the understanding of the project and the company for this piece, the reasons for the low price become clear. (This is all of course my own speculation.)

The company is owned 60% by Minco PLC, and AIM-listed company in based in London, and a further 18.1% is owned by Pacific Road Resource Funds. Pacific Roads has an option to provide construction financing up to $32 million dollars, and I assume Minco would do the rest, since the budget is anticipated at a paltry $50 million. If you were going to finance a mine, would you rather do it at $0.20 a share or $1?

The president of the company, Terrence McKillen, only controls 1.25 million shares, or 1.65% of Xtierra, but he is also CEO of Minco and owns 7.5 million shares of Minco and a further 1.75 million options.

Sick new Drill results!

http://www.xtierra.ca/pdf/XAG_(Silver%20Drilling)_20110721%20(final).pdf

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
XAG - current market cap

XAG - current market cap shows 44 million, but still cheap considering the resource. I need to find some cash for shares in this one, hate to miss out on this story.

madcow
madcow's picture
Hat Tips: 1403
i own a few shares of XRESF.

i own a few shares of XRESF. So far its been decent to me.

Prem124
Prem124's picture
Hat Tips: 587
Better way to owe XAG

At the moment better way to invest in XAG might be buying MIO shares. MIO trades on AIM

They are trading on AIM for 3.75p per share and currently they have Market Cap around 22 million dollars. Their Zinc project share in Ireland is under offer by XTA for 19.4 million dollar 3.5 per share and they have 30% of XAG shares approx. worth 2.442 p per share.

So in a way if cash is returned to shareholders (nobody knows yet what BOD will do woth the cash apart from BOD) you will spend 3.75 pence on MIO with possible return of 3.5 pence and receive 2.4 pence worth of XAG shares. There are also other options for the BOD like cash could be invested in XAG for extra shares.

It is not a recommendation but it seems like this could be a decent opportunity.

steepdrop
steepdrop's picture
Hat Tips: 209
Prem124. is MOI this company

Prem124.

is MOI this company : 

Mindoro Resources  ?

Prem124
Prem124's picture
Hat Tips: 587
Minco plc. This is their

Minco plc.

This is their website

http://www.minco.ie/

They have virtually the same management as XAG and XAG assets originally belonged to MIO. They trade on AIM.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Hat Tips: 2216
Nibbled at Xtierra (XRESF)

Nibbled at Xtierra (XRESF) today, took a small starter position of 1100 shares.

I had recently ran across these 2 older Midasletter.com articles:

Midas Letter’s Top 10 Silver Takeout Targets
by James West on February 15,

Xtierra Inc. One of TSX Venture’s Best Kept Secrets
by James West on January 17, 2011

Xtierra has reported both in June and July additional high grade silver intercepts at the Bilbao project, Zacatecas, Mexico.

Market cap is 45 million and their silver equivalent resource is currently about 140 million with more to come.

Reward seems to outweigh risk here.

DFrat
DFrat's picture
Hat Tips: 370
Yeah, here's a link to

Yeah, here's a link to another good writeup that came out a few weeks back:

http://www.caesarsreport.com/freereports/CaesarsReport_2011-06-26.pdf

I bought some at .31 in June, and might add more as well.

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
Great link DFrat, As a owner

Great link DFrat, As a owner of Oremex shares it is nice to see a report that agrees with what we already know. My next step is to buy some XAG before it leaves the station.

GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
VOLUME?

Anyone noticing the huge increase in volume today?  Anyone else think some info. leaked about the feasability study that is suppose to come out in quarter 3?

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Hat Tips: 2216
Xtierra stronger than most explorers lately, up again today
Xtierra has definitely been stronger than most explorers of late.  On July 12 Xtierra dipped as low of .10. Today it sits at .41, Market cap is now about $41 million.

TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 09/11/12 -- Xtierra Inc. (TSX VENTURE:XAG) ("Xtierra" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce the results of a 2,032 metre 9-hole programme of infill drilling on the main Bilbao deposit. The objectives of the campaign were to check grade variability and to increase confidence in the resource blocks that would be mined within the first three to four years of underground production.

The drilling, which was centred in the previously drilled 50m grid, also permitted a refinement of the morphology of the main zone of mineralization which comprises the bulk of the deposit resource which currently stands at 10.62 million tonnes grading 2.00% lead, 2.13% zinc, 53.81 g/t silver and 0.19% copper in the indicated category. The drill-holes were designated Z1 to Z10, distinguishing them from previous holes which were designated X1 to X100. Results presented in the table below show very strong mineralization of excellent thickness has been intersected during the infill drilling programme. Hole Z4 intersected an almost continuous zone of mineralization at an average grade of 6.47% Pb+Zn together with 54g/t Ag over approximately 194m. Intersections of over 50m of resource grade or better mineralization were encountered in most drill holes which were equal to or better than anticipated.
Full article at: http://app.quotemedia.com/quotetools/newsItem.htm?storyId=54194931&topic=XAG:CA&webmasterId=91184&webmasterId=91184

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Xtierra (XAG) (XRESF)"