Remember how Iceland swore of International Banksters? Well, Here's the consequences.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jimbio
Jimbio's picture
Hat Tips: 243
Remember how Iceland swore of International Banksters? Well, Here's the consequences.

You think they would get away with that? Shit, i'm so pissed off right now.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-us-mulls-sanctions-against-iceland-132436814.html

A country finally musters up the balls to say: "You know what? We're done playing your games!", and this happens....
I guess they couldn't make the public believe that Iceland was harboring Terrorists, so they had to go with whaling.

You think this is about whaling? Bullshit it is... This is about making an example out of a country that finally found a way out of an economic death spiral, and USA cant have that, now can they?

This got me depressed.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
America and Americans will

America and Americans will wake up when it's too late. Only then will pockets of "ready" resistance show up en masse to start the ball rolling on "civil disobedience". 

Wake me up when the bullets start flying... until then, business as usual. 

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Iceland, Home to Terror!

Think of all the benefits of going to war with Iceland or better yet Invading them.

In this hemisphere, No more getting teased for "sand only" wars, using all that Cold weather gear that's just collecting dust, testing grounds for winter war tactics, maybe meeting Bjork or seeing her in concert for all the enlisted ground personnel.

Sanctions against Iceland, surely you jest?laugh

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
Sorry, there wasn't an

Sorry, there wasn't an "Icelandic Chef" .. let them eat meatballs!

reefman
reefman's picture
Hat Tips: 2489
When Rockefeller said he was

When Rockefeller said he was proud to be working against USA I hated him for it... but now that I know that USA is a for-profit corporation (not the same as the country we love - but a TRADE MARK) - I don't blame him and I hope USA is destroyed (the TM corporation, not the nation of individuals of sheep). 

I pay taxes to a PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION called a "city/municipality".

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Remember how Iceland swore of International Banksters? Well, Here's the consequences."