*Warning: Graphic Video* Man Shot In the Back By Police For Not Paying Train Fare

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
*Warning: Graphic Video* Man Shot In the Back By Police For Not Paying Train Fare

The following graphic video was taken in San Francisco on July 16, 2011, where a man was reportedly shot at by police six to ten times when he tried to flee after failing to produce a train ticket. According to reports, he was shot in the back while running from police. In the video, recorded by an onlooker, the 19 year old man struggles for life for a few moments and then his body lay motionless on the pavement as police hold the crowd at bay. Initial reports provided by Jack Blood’s Dead Line Live via Domas Jefferson indicate the man was unarmed, but SF PD reported the following day that a silver handgun was found. Witnesses can be heard asking police where the gun is, and no such weapon is visible in the video.

No video of the actual encounter has been made available yet (if it even exists), but the following video is taken seconds after the shooting:

*Warning: Graphic Video; Language*

HT: SHTF Plan

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Sickening

Sickening

FalseParadigm
FalseParadigm's picture
Hat Tips: 822
Police CLAIM

Police CLAIM that the man fled the scene and then fired on officers...If that were the case, do you think all of those witnesses would have been swarming the officers like that?  Pure BS.  The only story that is even PLAUSIBLE is that police THOUGHT he might have had a gun...But that alone doesn't justify shooting a man in the back.

Doople
Doople's picture
Hat Tips: 1194
1. He was just released from

1. He was just released from prison

2. Since release he was the number one suspect in killing his pregnant girlfriend.

3. I saw the TV news with a video of a gun on the ground near his body and then a bystander picked up the gun and walked away.

4. The police did us all a favor.

Baxter Bentley
Baxter Bentley's picture
Hat Tips: 121
This guy was a child molester

This guy was a child molester who was convicted of trying to pimp a 14 year old girl and was the primary suspect in the murder of his ex-girlfriend, who was pregnant. Even if the shooting wasn't justified, even if he was unarmed, I'm still going to offer up a "good riddance" and a hope that the shooters sleep well at night.

I'm generally highly critical of American law enforcement, but sometimes the right people do get shot, even if for the wrong reasons.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "*Warning: Graphic Video* Man Shot In the Back By Police For Not Paying Train Fare"