10s of thousands of guns handed over to Mexican Drug Cartels by US GOVERNMENT(?!)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Know More
Know More's picture
Hat Tips: 108
10s of thousands of guns handed over to Mexican Drug Cartels by US GOVERNMENT(?!)

“Let’s Arm The Mexican Drug Cartels With Thousands Of Guns And Continue To Leave The Border Completely Wide Open”

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/lets-arm-the-mexican-drug-cartels-with-thousands-of-guns-and-continue-to-leave-the-border-completely-wide-open

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
SE
SE's picture
Hat Tips: 2280
Indian Revolution?

Now...  I'm suspecting several things...  This is complicated.

1) Someone in that agency was planted there in order to get the order to be carried out so that these Multinational Crime Organizations (MCO) can continue to gain greater control over México and start the Indian Revolution, to push out the Spaniard/European rulers out of power and regain control after 500 years of subjugation by the Europeans.  It's payback time for these people, it seems.

2) I don't know that there is a further goal to then assemble an Army capable of taking over the US as the extension of the Indian Revolution.

3) I wonder if this is all part of the Spaniards' goals to make the New World a hispanic one...  I don't see very many Indians and mixed bloods speaking native languages or practicing their pre-Contact religious beliefs.

I'm not surprised by any of this.  When there's a will, the suppressed will find a way.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "10s of thousands of guns handed over to Mexican Drug Cartels by US GOVERNMENT(?!)"