Pan Asia Gold Exchange NOT a game changer?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Pan Asia Gold Exchange NOT a game changer?

Please read/discuss.

http://goldinformationcenter.com/2011/07/09/gold-video-of-the-day-pan-asia-gold-exchange-not-a-game-changer/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:31
jrobb316
jrobb316's picture
Hat Tips: 932
I have a problem with "Andrew

I have a problem with "Andrew Maguire".  The only time this guy has ever been seen was on a commercial for the Pan Asia Gold Exchange.  I remembering listening to an Alex Jones show episode with Max Kaiser, where Kaiser stated he was having Maguire on his show in the next few weeks for some more whistle blowing.  That was the last time it was EVER discussed and of course he never made it on the show.  This guy has been booked at speaking events and is always a no show.  The only time before this commercial he was ever heard from was audio only recordings.  I personally am so sick of following this crap, paper shorts being destroyed and silver going to the moon.  I have no doubt it will go higher, and I have no doubt the wheels are about to come off  the economy and hard assets are the only thing worth anything.  As for me, I buy physical as often and as much as I can, period.  I don't think the new exchange will change anything and I have to agree with the article more than the video.

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
We are in the same boat

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Silver Alert
Silver Alert's picture
Hat Tips: 1438
SilverTree wrote:Please

Since you want to discuss it, how about starting off with what YOU think?

To a cat, "NO" just means "later."

the yonk
the yonk's picture
Hat Tips: 75
page

I just looked at the price at the page and it is reporting 1817.  As I type this, the kitco report is 1802. I looked at that because of an article that said there was a positive difference between the two markets already.  If the analysis about the difference between the two markets is correct then yes the page will be positive for the gold price in my opinion.

Who knows what Andrew Maguire knows but I do think he really did work for Goldman.

What I can't figure is how there will be arb between the two markets.  We have all read the analysts who have postulated that the gold market goes up during the asian day and down during the north american day.

the yonk
the yonk's picture
australian bullion exchange

The Australian Bullion Exchange

This is being timed to coincide with the PAGE. To me it looks as if , just like the oil markets, the world is telling America to go F itself.

If these kinds of things continue, the power of New York will just slowly fade away rather than exploding all of a sudden.

People around the world are tired of being horsed around by the Unk.   Can ya blame 'em? Can any one tell me why brent crude which is a lower grade than wti, is priced so much higher?  I'm of the opinion that our crude markets are "directed" just as the precious is.  If you were watching when oil went from 147 to 30, how can that drop be attributed to demand destruction?

My take is that the fall was "assisted".   I'm in the natural gas biz and I can assure you the same thing happened there,"assisted" by JP Morgan, taking down a large hedge fund along the way (amaranth).  We have a lot of shale gas but you can bet that it is not economic at $3.50 in the field.  The only reason there is so much drilling right now is lease expiry.

You can dis the Chinamen if you want to, but the Ozzies, they're our buddies and they know this is a direct stab at New York and London. Too bad New York has become so arrogant and disconnected that they can't respond in a good way. They are locked in to the con job.

I wonder how many more of these exchanges will pop up.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34258
As I have already posted

As I have already posted (somewhere on this forum), I don't believe the PAGE is going to make a difference for Joe and Sally Stacker.   Ask any free market libertarian steeped in Austrian economics, such as Ron Paul, what they think of an exchange run by a government owned bank in a fascist country(it ain't communism).  A free market is free of state intervention or regulation.   This is not about free markets, it's about gold and precious mineral wars as countries continue to nationalize their mines and countries take sides for what will be first World War not fought in trenches or jungles.    I had also posted links to how the Rothschild and some European Banks such as Bank of Scotland  are also well entrenched in China.    More research will yield relationships with China and many of the member banks of the Rothchild owned Inter-Alpha Group. 

the yonk
the yonk's picture
page

I wonder if the timing of this beatdown has anything to do with the upcoming launch of the page.  That's all.  The Turd was thinking out loud about the obvious coincidence of the derivative in silver and the jpm problem with the beat down. You have to admit the timing of the two seem to have a relevance.  Who knows? Just as the manipulation is unproven, so will this be. Did silver go up because Max Keiser had some crazy marketing scheme to help Eric Sprott sell his silver?  The question in my mind is, if you don't believe in the manipulation, why are you here discussing your metal stack? These kinds of beat downs don't happen because of supply demand fundos. I believe the gata story myself.

ya gotta believe!

the yonk
the yonk's picture
page

I wonder if the timing of this beatdown has anything to do with the upcoming launch of the page.  That's all.  The Turd was thinking out loud about the obvious coincidence of the derivative in silver and the jpm problem with the beat down. You have to admit the timing of the two seem to have a relevance.  Who knows? Just as the manipulation is unproven, so will this be. Did silver go up because Max Keiser had some crazy marketing scheme to help Eric Sprott sell his silver?  The question in my mind is, if you don't believe in the manipulation, why are you here discussing your metal stack? These kinds of beat downs don't happen because of supply demand fundos. I believe the gata story myself.

ya gotta believe!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Pan Asia Gold Exchange NOT a game changer? "