Prophesy Platinum=Huge (Gold+Platinum) Reserves in the Yukon

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
Prophesy Platinum=Huge (Gold+Platinum) Reserves in the Yukon

I wasnt sure which Forum Topic to start this since they have multiple minerals. 

I was given a good amount of Prophecy Platinum(V.NKL or PNIKD.PK) the other day from a spin off from my Prophecy Coal shares(PRPCF.PK) (Rob McEwen advises this Co) (Prophecy Coal has up to 100 years worth of Thermal Coal in Mongolia that will supply Russia and China/Just started production).  I wake up today with Prophecy Platinum up 114%.  And here is why!!  (Remember Prophecy Coal owns 44% of the outstanding shares of Prophecy Platinum :)

http://www.prophecycoal.com/index.php

http://www.prophecyplat.com/

Prophecy Platinum Reports 1.04 million oz PGM+Gold Indicated and 10.97 million oz PGM+Gold Inferred for the Wellgreen Project, Yukon Territory, Canada

Mineral                           Inferred

Nickel                              2.42 Bil. Lbs

Copper                            2.23 Bil. Lbs.

Cobalt                              191.30 Mil. Lbs.

Platinum                         4.93 Mil. Oz.

Palladium                       3.91 Mil. Oz.

Gold                                 2.14 Mil. Oz.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
I saw this and added it to my

I saw this and added it to my list. Damn. Wish I could have caught it. A double.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
Same here.  I have a small

Same here.  I have a small number of shares from the spin off.  Do you think today's action was an overreaction?

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
I don't know Sterling. That

I don't know Sterling. That is a lot of copper and nickel. I'm not sure what makes a good plat/pal deposit, but that has to be a good one based on the rarity of plat/pal compared to gold. Bottom line is that it looks like it will be negative cost with credits like say a Hecla or Silvercorp.

Overreaction? Probably for the short term. Depends on institutional ownership.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Thanks Doc,  I'm definitely

Thanks Doc,  I'm definitely going to look more into this and possibly add to my "gifted" position

GoldistheFuture
Add Prophecy Coal

I have been adding Prophecy Coal instead of Prophecy Platinum because Prophecy Coal owns 44% of Prophecy Platinum and you get one of the largest Thermal Coal deposits in Mongolia=(Right between China and Russia) that has a 60-100 year mine life. (China is building a new coal plant almost daily. Who do you think will supply their HUGE coal demand?)

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Wow and wow.  Prophecy Coal

Wow and wow.  Prophecy Coal up almost 10% today and Prophecy Platinum up 47%.

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
There must be a lot of

There must be a lot of institutional investment. Now this is 100 million market cap, so it is on the radars.

GoldistheFuture
Dont want to Chase!

I am happy with my 30% increase in Prophecy Coal but Prophecy Platinum is on Fire(Up another 27% today, up over 300% since the spin off a couple weeks ago).  I want to buy more but at this point I think I would just be chasing.  Has anyone seen what dollar value Prophecy Platinum should have with such great resources and such few outstanding shares?

GoldistheFuture
Prophecy Platinum Evaluation
NKL's wellgreen value based on the last NR.
I am using http://www.kitco.com/pop_windows/kitcorockcalc.html
Unfortunately it does not have cobalt.
289 million tonnes of inferred resource with grade 0.4% Ni, 0.4% Cu, 1.18 g/t PGM+Au and 0.6% Cu, 2.25 g/t PGM+Au
14.3 million tonnes of indicated resource at 0.7% Ni, 0.6% Cu, 2.25 g/t PGM+Au        

Indicated g/t     $/ton              
Gold 0.4 $1,593.50 /oz 20.49 6%            
Silver   $39.65 /oz                
Platinum 1 $1,755.00 /oz 56.42 17%            
Palladium 0.8 $781.00 /oz 20.09 6%            
Rhodium   $1,975.00 /oz                
Precious Metal Sub-total »     97.01   30%          

Base Metals %     $/ton              
Aluminum   $1.11 /lb                
Copper 0.6 $4.39 /lb 58.07 18%            
Nickel 0.7 $10.90 /lb 168.21 52%            
Lead   $1.22 /lb                
Zinc   $1.07 /lb                
Base Metal Sub-total »     226.28   70%          

Total Gross Metal Value($USD)   323.28 100% 100%          

Indicated tons   14,300,000                  
Indicated $USD/ton   $323.28                  
Indicated gross value   $4,622,904,000                  

Fully diluted shares   58,000,000                  
Indicated gross value USD/share $79.71                  

I get a $4.6 billion resouce.
If discounted to 10%, then $7.97 per share is still huge.

For just the PMG+Au

Indicated tons   14,300,000
Indicated $USD/ton   $97.01
Indicated gross value   $1,387,243,000

Fully diluted shares   58,000,000
Indicated gross value/share $23.92

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Resource Confidence Scale

Resource Confidence Scale

From high confidence to low:

Proven

Probable

Measured

Indicated

Infered

Please see this...

http://www.cim.org/committees/cimdefstds_dec11_05.pdf

GoldistheFuture
Up another 27% today. WOW!!

I'm happy with my Prophecy coal profits but I am not happy that I sold  Prophecy Platinum at $0.77 2 weeks ago instead of buying.  Up 400% in 2 weeks.  I missed probably one of the best runs this year.  I keep wanting to buy but I think it would be chasing and it just keeps going up.  I wonder if it will stop at the valuation I posted above which is $7.97? 

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Yeah I wish I could have

Yeah I wish I could have caught this one. There must be a heck of a lot of insider ownership. I don't get it.

mouser
mouser's picture
Hat Tips: 5116
Amazingly i held Northern

Amazingly i held Northern Platinum a few years ago, flipped them a few times and lost interest and patience. I loved the Wellgren play and thought it had huge potential, infrastructure closeby and lots of good drills and samples.

The big problem with this one may be the polymetallic nature of it, and the metallurgy. However with high PGE prices and gold, the byproducts alone may pay for the mining costs. Nickel and copper as base metals are actually the biggest % of the ore.

Fast forward a few years , nothing got done by Northern Platinum as far as developing the Welgren, and they merger into Prophecy. A few months later the Welgreen gets spun out into NKL with PCY holding 42% of the commons.

My sibling  held onto the Northern Platinum  shares all this time and got PCY shares and warrants and also some NKL shares in the merger deal , which were just sold at 4.38.

Should raise enuf cash to exercise the warrants at .80 on  PCY  Ya gotta love these plays, and one instance where patience and buy and HOLD paid off.

GoldistheFuture
Conference Call and Webinar at 1:30 pm eastern today!

Starts in 30 minutes! Learn all about the Wellgreen Deposit!

https://cc.callinfo.com/cc/schedule/display.do?udc=zyqzs3h9h90o

http://www.prophecyplat.com/news_2011_july21_prophecy_platinum_wellgreen_technical_report.php#conf

GoldistheFuture
Anyone else listen and watch Webcast?

It was a great webcast and conference call until the very end when someone asked how they will advance the project further with only 2 million cash?  As soon as they said that they will basically have to dilute shares I sold almost everything because I knew it would spook investors.  They said they think the deposit will have around 40-50 million ounces of platinum/gold by the time they end up drilling everything because the pit is open to the East and South.  I will buy back into Prophecy Coal at $0.70 because now it will be over sold due to this news.  What did people think, that the property was going to drill itself at no cost?  This deposit is much bigger and better grades than Duluth and Polymet properties and the Yukon Government is very Pro mining.  Keep an eye on this stock and buy on Dips!! Its still way undervalued but it went up way too fast. Take profits and reload at $0.70-$0.75 on Prophecy Coal.

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Thanks for the recap!  I

Thanks for the recap!  I wasn't able to listen to it.

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Does anyone know how to

Does anyone know how to evaluate deposits for platinum, palladium and rhodium?

My thoughts on gold is 1 gpt typically can be economic. Silver anywhere from 10 gpt+ can be economic, especially for what else is in along with it. But typically you are going to get more for silver.

I noticed the big sell off today.

Also, there are so many other miners out there that should have evaluations much higher that Prophecy Platinum. I hope this is an example of what will happen to many miners when their true values are realized.

Thanks for your posts!

Roger
Roger's picture
Hat Tips: 274
Presentation Serving Who?

Well, John Lee is one of a few people in the mining business (actually, at the moment I can't think of anyone else) that when I see him I actually feel positive vibes. However, I question the wisdom of having that "Presentation" when things were going that well for both NKL and PCY. It looks like all it did is bring to the predators' attention the low cash pos. of NKL. What on earth were they hoping to achieve with this presentation? Why not cut a financing deal (in the middle of the frenzy) at $5.50 a share than announce it to the market? Now (unless management comes with a truly brilliant idea) shareholders will get to be diluted at a much lower price which will enable the naked shorts to cover their position. Unbelievable!

GoldistheFuture
John Lee

John Lee has been buying shares of Prophecy Coal and Platinum! This is a very good sign.  More drill results are going to be released late August/September.  Could be huge!!

http://www.canadianinsider.com/coReport/allTransactions.php?ticker=pcy

http://www.canadianinsider.com/coReport/allTransactions.php?ticker=nkl

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Prophesy Platinum=Huge (Gold+Platinum) Reserves in the Yukon"