The Best Death Of The Dollar Video

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
The Best Death Of The Dollar Video

I personally am partial to this one.  I know there are many other quality dollar dead videos out there.  Author of my selection is Sam Mathid written July 7, 2008 from some website called "24 hour gold".  Even with that obvious bias out in the open, I find it to be pretty accurate as it brings a lot of important concepts to the table.  Enjoy.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

thecoloredsky
thecoloredsky's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
meh

At 5:30 sounds like someone is cooking in the kitchen. The message might be correct, but its a horrible presentation. Is the video author part of anon or something? Probably be better if the person just read from a script in a normal voice.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
thecoloredsky wrote: At 5:30

thecoloredsky wrote:

At 5:30 sounds like someone is cooking in the kitchen. The message might be correct, but its a horrible presentation. Is the video author part of anon or something? Probably be better if the person just read from a script in a normal voice.

To be honest the auto-reading doesnt bother me at all.  Did you listen all the way through?  What portions do you agree and disagree with?

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

thecoloredsky
thecoloredsky's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
No disagreement

lilbromarky1 wrote:

thecoloredsky wrote:

To be honest the auto-reading doesnt bother me at all.  Did you listen all the way through?  What portions do you agree and disagree with?

I agree with the message, but like I said the presentation is rough. You ever see those anon hacker videos? Reminds me of them. Don't get me wrong, we're all on the same side but I just feel there are better ways to bring points across. Thanks for the video -- haven't seen it yet.

Klingon
Klingon's picture
Hat Tips: 741
Stansberry video

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Best Death Of The Dollar Video"