Hat Tips: 246
Gold price huge spike

What happened?!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:31
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Benflation opened his yapper?

Benflation opened his yapper? Didn't know he was speaking today. 

Watch the transitory bubble, guys. ;)

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845

gold_3d_b_o_EUR.png

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
hahaha gogogo

hahaha gogogo

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
I'm guessing it does another

I'm guessing it does another stupid table top just like yesterday. Turd, get your whiteout ready. blush

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
QE hints

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fed-minutes-released-some-fomc-members-think-qe3-would-be-appropriate

ewc58
ewc58's picture
Well with Benny and Barry speaking

the effect on PM prices is remarkable. The markets realize the depths of their emptiness, never mind the West's bankruptcy.

Just lovin' my AUY 1/21/12 $15 calls! 2 weeks ago, I bought at .32. Today? .68!

(Note to self: always use the Summer goldrums to buy calls on beaten down miners cheap. Then you can watch them rise through the entire NFL season. This will certainly help you deal with your 40+ year long legacy and status of Long Suffering NY Jets fan.)

I'm gonna let it ride, at least thru the Fall. I could care less about any temporary price takedowns on the way. In fact, I'd buy more if it hits .35 again.

Things keep going like this, it must mean the B&B Dbags are speaking in public somewhere.

Don't Tread On Me

ewc58
ewc58's picture
NGD $14 calls just popped bigtime

1/21/12 just went from .55 to .85 today. A 55% gain so far on gold's spike today...

Loving it.

Don't Tread On Me

Gunrunner
Gunrunner's picture
Hat Tips: 277
Is this another build up by

Is this another build up by the EE to whack us in the face again?  Could it be JP Morgan playing dirty....Again?  Or is it the fact that Italy is starting to tank? 

Any thoughts?   I like what I see as long as it is not one of the above...:)

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Gunrunner wrote: Is this

Gunrunner wrote:

Is this another build up by the EE to whack us in the face again?  Could it be JP Morgan playing dirty....Again?  Or is it the fact that Italy is starting to tank? 

Any thoughts?   I like what I see as long as it is not one of the above...:)

If you look back at the past year or so, gold has liked to knock the overhead resistance 3-4 times before it takes off again. Looks like this is the next leg up with $1550 providing the floor of the next step up. 

Got GIABO?

Gunrunner
Gunrunner's picture
Hat Tips: 277
Thanks Doc.  I am new to

Thanks Doc.  I am new to charts and have learned a lot from you and the other good folks here.  I looked at the charts and see what you are talking about.  Looks like one more knock and it will be going again. 

I am sure a  lot of you out there are very happy with this.  However, I must admit that as many times as I have dove to the depths where my ears cannot take the pressure, I can't for the life of me find all the gold that fell out of the boat...:)

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Gunrunner wrote:However, I

Gunrunner wrote:
However, I must admit that as many times as I have dove to the depths where my ears cannot take the pressure, I can't for the lifeof me find all the gold that fell out of the boat...:)

Yes, yes...I know the problem. The only Gold Eagles around here are the ones that like to circle high above the trees looking for their next snack. ;)

Since the very brief blip at $1470 two weeks ago, we've gone basically straight up by $100+. Gold doesn't move straight up, it goes in steps/cycles. BTFD!

Got GIABO?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Gold price huge spike"