Gold up Silver down.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
jackmeoff
jackmeoff's picture
Hat Tips: 689
Gold up Silver down.

After looking at the action for the last few weeks it seems to me like silver is getting tight. The only reason I can think of that gold would move up and silver down plus the margin being lowered on gold is that they are wanting more and more people to dump silver for gold. If that is the case and I think it very well may be then we could see some explosive action coming from silver soon enough.

Does anyone know when the Chinese silver futures will start trading? I know gold has already started but any date on silver?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
jackmeoff wrote: Does anyone

jackmeoff wrote:

Does anyone know when the Chinese silver futures will start trading? I know gold has already started but any date on silver?

According to the Eric King interview with Andrew Maguire it's supposed to be in full effect within the month. He also said it could crush the shorts exploding spot to triple digits as an alternative price discovery. I've been hearing silver could explode to over $100/oz overnight for the past year, so I'll believe it when I see it.

I've also read about the "short squeeze" in silver forever, too. We first touched $36 four months ago and yet here we still sit grinding sideways. Something is always about to happen, that's the only thing guaranteed. 

Time to kick back with a bottle of John Daniels and just let the shenanigans unfold. Silver will go up, so will the POSX, so will gold...then they'll go down, then equities will go up....and down....it's all planned out.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

bigmark99
bigmark99's picture
Hat Tips: 548
The Good Doctor

I think the Good Doctor is right, I'm tired of hearing 100, 300, 500, 1200 per once silver prices. If it or when it pops, I'll have a pile  waiting to cash in, to pay off or buy something I need but unlike the Good Doctor, My bottle is Vodka, Kettle 1 if you don't mind.  

MAA

donpaulo
donpaulo's picture
Hat Tips: 3413
Dr Durden wrote: Time to kick

Dr Durden wrote:

Time to kick back with a bottle of John Daniels and just let the shenanigans unfold.

rant on/

do yourself and your liver a favor and don't drink that Tennessee swill water.

Kentucky has by far the best small batch bourbon available

I recommend Knob Creek but Bakers, Bookers and Basil Haydens will do in a pinch

Years ago the good folks of Kentucky used bourbon in lieu of cash

virtually unlimited shelf life, and by far the smoothest and silkiest bourbon I have ever had comes only from Kentucky.

rant off/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Gold up Silver down."