Serious EE Attack Today?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Serious EE Attack Today?

It's pretty obvious at this moment this a.m. that the markets are starting to unravel all over the globe.

If the EE or whomever does not turn back the tide today given all the news that is coming out and what's lying ahead (U.S. debt ceiling) then I think they will have lost the skirmish line and were headed to that next level in the PM prices.

I see today and this week as make it or break for the EE in the medium term.

All of the major U.S. market movers have to be seriously considering what took place in Italy last night with the forced naked short covering.  We might just see a run for the hills mentality on the EE side at some point soon but not before a serious attack. There is no way they are going to let the prices run up with interference by them.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

¤
¤'s picture
There is no way they are

There is no way they are going to let the prices run up with "no" interference by them.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!

pailin
pailin's picture
Hat Tips: 15390
EE long metals?

Unless they've already flipped to long? Sounds crazy I know, but that's the value of a beatdown for them, to cover shorts and flip to long. That may have been what happened pre-4th July. There's no way the NFP number was a big secret to EE, so they would have positioned themselves accordingly, right?

To the intelligent man or woman, life appears infinitely mysterious, but the stupid have an answer for everything. -Edward Abbey

cris
cris's picture
Hat Tips: 3404
Not necessarily long...

But I believe the EE is/will be positioned very well (purely coincidentally of course) to profit off options and other leveraged plays on a big spike up and serious volatility.

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14948
If they let the metals run,

If they let the metals run, they will extend the life of the COMEX.  If they continue to suppress them, they shorten the life of the COMEX.  Nothing more, nothing less.  

33 and a turd
33 and a turd's picture
Hat Tips: 1283
Does Syria count as

Does Syria count as EE?

they have invaded the US embassy in Syria

Edit: French embassy invaded too

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
John F. Kennedy

¤
¤'s picture
Your so right

I also believe they are on every side of every major market turnaround. They get it coming and going, and then thye get to give their opinion in the MSM about the exact opposite of their real intentions or valuations to get the herd moving the other way.

What a racket.

¤
¤'s picture
Where did you read that?

Wow, no shit? Where did you see that?

I'm about to surf and try myself. Thanks for the info.

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
false flag?lets see what the

false flag?

lets see what the usa can do against a real army (UN wont fly because of russian and chinese veto)

Tom L
Tom L's picture
Hat Tips: 6766
tmosley wrote: If they let

tmosley wrote:

If they let the metals run, they will extend the life of the COMEX.  If they continue to suppress them, they shorten the life of the COMEX.  Nothing more, nothing less.  

With competition moving into the futures exchange market I'd have to agree with you.  It's only natural that there will be a demand for an exchange that is not completely crooked like the CRIMEX.  But, I think that everyone involved, including China, wants the Comex to continue for as long as possible.  It's in their best interest to do so.  Once it outlives its usefulness to them they will (have?) support a different price discovery system.  That will happen once they believe they have all the gold they'll need.

Ta,

-- Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Need Goats or Chickens? Say hello at: www.facebook.com/PirateDogAcres

Tom L
Tom L's picture
Hat Tips: 6766
Capping Action Right Now

9:48 and gold has been trading exactly like it did on Friday... ~ 1% up and the frozen in place.  No other market in the world trades like this.  If it busts through $1553-55 soon, it's going to begin the wild ride.

*gets out the popcorn*

Ta,

-- Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Need Goats or Chickens? Say hello at: www.facebook.com/PirateDogAcres

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
and there it is... TIMBERRR,

and there it is... TIMBERRR, BULLSHIT

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 1958
Good question at the right time

DPH I hope you were able to profit from your critical thinking.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Serious EE Attack Today?"