part of prepping is spreading the word to others...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Biochar
Biochar's picture
Hat Tips: 1060
part of prepping is spreading the word to others...

...about this blog, and about other sources of information you find useful.

I like the Christopher Greene videos, and wish more Americans had his brand of passion. Here is a recent message, I am thinking more and more along these lines with each passing day:

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06
railroadbuff
railroadbuff's picture
Hat Tips: 167
True leadership at

True leadership at last...clear and practical.  What a relief after lies, spin, diversion from the sold-out!

This guy is absolutely right.

Adventures
Adventures's picture
Hat Tips: 611
I've found saving money tends to be the best approach

Trust me I've been called every name in the book.  I started about early 2007 after suffering my own personal disaster of an illness that left me 100% disabled.  Anyway I swore I'd never be in that position again(No food, no money and no job). I tried to warn folks, but the more I said the worse the "Normalcy Bias" kicked in. But now everyone is paying more for less. Everyone complains about costs going up and wages are stagnant.  I use bread baked at home costs about .40 cents per loaf (SWAG the energy cost). In a store you are are lucky to find bread for a dollar a loaf.  Artisan breads are even higher at the store but my costs stay about the same no matter what bread I make.  Saving 60 cents to $2.40 per loaf seems to get through to folks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "part of prepping is spreading the word to others..."