Sprott Junior Mining Investments

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Sprott Junior Mining Investments

Hi folks. I was wondering if we can get a list going of gold and silver juniors that Sprott has invested in. (yeah I know this is the silver miners forum) I was looking for a list and here are a few I came up with. I know there are a bunch more. I figured this would be helpful for all of us.

Fire River Gold

Apogee Silver

Xtierra

Avino Silver and Gold

Silvermex

Brigus Gold

Northern Tiger

Golden Predator

Kirkland Lake Gold

Osisko Mining

Minera Andes

Colossus Minerals

Golden Minerals

ECU Silver

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Aurcana Yukon-Nevada Gold

Aurcana

Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp.

Avion

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

71185208's picture
Hat Tips: 1778
Global Minerals Golden

Global Minerals

Golden Goliath

Arian

Aben

jmsvett
jmsvett's picture
Hat Tips: 415
Silver Bull Resources in Mexico

SVBL - Silver Bull

Jmsvett

steepdrop
steepdrop's picture
Hat Tips: 209
  SDR   -   Stroud Resources

SDR   -   Stroud Resources Ltd

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
Cream http://www.secinfo.com/

Cream

http://www.secinfo.com/d16v21.qe.htm

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
Oremex Puma Goldgroup

Oremex

Puma

Goldgroup Mining

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
it might be easier

to list the ones Sprott has NOT taken a position in

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Well, my thought is it will

Well, my thought is it will help folks with their DD. Or it may help someone find another gem for their portfolio. I know what you mean though. smiley

PS Thanks folks let's keep it going!

Also, if you know that he has dumped a position listed that is good fodder for the thread as well!

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Sprott

Sprott made loans to Golden Band Resources (GBN), Armistice Resources (AZ), and has equity in Northern Gold Mining (NGM).

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

71185208's picture
Hat Tips: 1778
Recent interview with Eric

Recent interview with Eric Sprott re silver equities,, worth a read.

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/10186

petersburggray
petersburggray's picture
Hat Tips: 37
Sprott owns 10% of U.S. Silver Corp in Idaho

Sprott owns 10% of the common stock in U.S. Silver USA.V/USSIF.  Located in Silver Valley Idaho, USA has two mills, one producing mine, the Galena, and one that will be producing 50k ozs Ag/month within 12 months, the Coeur.  Controls 14,000 acres in the Valley vs. 5,600 acres for the Sunshine mine.  Very undervalued producer set to hit 2.5mm oz Ag production this year.  Trading for about 60 cent.

petersburggray
petersburggray's picture
Hat Tips: 37
Sprott owns 10% of U.S. Silver Corp in Idaho

Sprott owns 10% of the common stock in U.S. Silver USA.V/USSIF.  Located in Silver Valley Idaho, USA has two mills, one producing mine, the Galena, and one that will be producing 50k ozs Ag/month within 12 months, the Coeur.  Controls 14,000 acres in the Valley vs. 5,600 acres for the Sunshine mine.  Very undervalued producer set to hit 2.5mm oz Ag production this year.  Trading for about 60 cent.

GregGH
GregGH's picture
Hat Tips: 298
Hello Doc Try this .... no

Hello Doc

Try this .... no guarantee's ....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnRXQtJZRyqkdGY0Ml84N2NQYnlaNmJya2NTZF9LbEE&hl=en_US

Took all shares and bought $1's worth as of Aug 3-2011

Let me explain .... set up on Google Doc ( scrape my Gold-Globeinvestor account and a nip and tuck here and there ) ... grabbed the shares that Eric has in his Gold & Precious Metal fund as reported June 2011 ( I am a owner of other Sprott products ) and first -- wondered how many 'penny' stocks he had that BoG follows ( here & Kitco ) --then I realized how damm many he has ....too late to turn back (smile).  Disclaimer - I have been know to make mistakes and the Globeinvestor bulk add feature still grabs me now and then ...  I made the list so only people with the link can see it ( not 100% public ) as I think I may get a call from Ida or someone at Sprott who feels I  should not have done this .... lets see what shakes out.  If readers are shit heads or mean spirited the data goes poof...

I also have a similar list for funds over $1 but lets walk - and I know I made mistakes there - still correcting input data

You need a google account - like why not .. handy for a few other things .... like this ( posted on 2 other threads -- from Kitco and goldminerpulse.com data by Gwyde ....big hat tip to Gwyde ...  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoStOj0lu5BZdG5peFhDSW9fcVRUOE1Yc3ppQzBHQnc&hl=en&authkey=CN2G6PAN#gid=0

Greg

ps - still learning this blog -- do you get notices on new entries like other MB's ?

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
GregGH you are the man!

GregGH you are the man! Thanks a bunch! smiley

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
Great stuff Greg,  I will be

Great stuff Greg,  I will be using this information for sure, thanks for the work!!!

T
T's picture
Hat Tips: 6464
Sprotts junior list

An invaluable list to follow.  and any updates would also be  important. Do you think Sprott has noticed the extreme collapse in Northern Tiger  to 17 cents....that bottom around 10 cents looks like a target  for the next drop.

What would Sprott do.....

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
More Sprott stuff

My way of finding Sprott stuff is to use FT.com.  Pull up a quote, hit the tab for business profile, and at the bottom of the page is Institutional Shareholders.

Here are a few more I don't think we've mentioned:

Moneta Porcupine 7%

Impact Silver 12%

PC Gold 9%

Temex 4%

Wesdome 10%

Smash Minerals 18%

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Boardwalk
Boardwalk's picture
Hat Tips: 2613
South American Silver

Sprott Funds are in the top ten holders of SAC/SOHAF

"Be right and sit tight"

mgb
mgb's picture
Hat Tips: 1443
Sprott own over 40 million shares of AUN / 11.4% of the co.

Listed on page 4 of their presentation released today:

http://www.aurcana.com/s/Presentations.asp

http://www.aurcana.com/i/pdf/CorporatePresentation.pdf

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Nice! Thanks dudes for the

Nice! Thanks dudes for the updates! cheeky

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Sprott Junior Mining Investments"