Financial Warfare with China- Jim Rickards

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
silversalmon
silversalmon's picture
Hat Tips: 743
Financial Warfare with China- Jim Rickards

A great listen. Jim Rickards believes China is in financial warfare with the US, and that they just  uped ante with this Asian Gold exchange. He believes that if the US get's desparate enough they'll confiscate Gold, use capital controls, or force us to use fiat currency. Maybe they won't exercise the option, but this is worth listening to. Maybe you want to think about diversifying your holdings abroad. Food for thought. Give it a listen and  provide feedback. Ciao!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
I totally soak up anything

I totally soak up anything and everything Rickards has to say.

That being said, I had this morning's interview on in the background while cooking breakfast and I guess maybe I didn't notice anything that was a new revelation for me.  My bad.

When it comes right down to it, I kind of think of my physical metals as my "offshore" account.  If they want to come looking house to house for it, all I got to say to them is  "Good Luck".  

Maybe I'll give it another listen later tonight.

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

The man who sto...
The man who stole a leopard's picture
Hat Tips: 1208
@JamesGRickards on Twitter

Jim (@JamesGRickards) seems to be an avid user of Twitter and tweets quite often, worth following if you're on Twitter.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Financial Warfare with China- Jim Rickards"