Lindsey Williams: The Energy Non-Crisis - Tales from the Beast

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Lindsey Williams: The Energy Non-Crisis - Tales from the Beast

Lindsey Williams talks on and on.. (he is a preacher), but his information is stunning to say the least. If you have not listened to Lindsey Williams before, then you are in for quite a treat.

Lindsey Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for 28 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary. The Transalaska oil pipeline began its construction phase in 1974, and because of Mr. Williams' love for his country and concern for the spiritual welfare of the "pipeliners," he volunteered to serve as Chaplain on the pipeline, with the subsequent full support of the Alyeska Pipeline Company. Because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain, he was given access to information documented in his eye opening book, The Energy Non-Crisis.

After numerous public speaking engagements in the western states, certain government officials and concerned individuals urged Mr. Williams to put into print what he saw and heard, stating that they felt this information was vital to national security. Mr. Williams firmly believes that whoever controls energy controls the economy. Thus, The Energy Non-Crisis.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:18
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
And a great article from

And a great article from Larry from the Peak Oil thread:

Larry Said..

Found this interesting. Always thought dinosaur goo (fossil fuel) was a farce that was so stupid, so simple, so big and repeated so often that the uninformed masses would surely buy it. Like man-caused global warming, uh, climate change.

http://www.rense.com/general75/zoil.htm

CK
CK's picture
Hat Tips: 3716
Lindsey

Hi Scott, I've followed him and known about him for years. Most of his calls were spot on.  This time around i think he's being used for disinfo.   I expect silver and gold to get crushed september and beyond.  Using him as a contrarian indicator is probably the best thing to do for the time being.

We just had a 20% move in Silver.  And he said prices were to remain stagnant until September.  It all seems too fishy.

We'll have to wait and see.

We're not trading against the market, we're trading against ourselves.

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Possibly so but I don't see

Possibly so but I don't see gold and silver getting crushed here.  Lindsey doesn't understand what the gold and silver prices are going to, as he is not a financial type of man.  He says "silver prices could go as high as 75-100$ while gold could reach 3000$.  This is obviously way off, as the GSR will most likely revert well past 16:1 and more depending on how much the market will pay more for the premium of one of the most versatile metals out there in a shortage scenario.

I see 100-120$ silver by the end of 2011, with 2012 being the end of the federal reserve note at some time.  He doesn't know gold and silver besides the fact that it's the safehaven.  As for numbers on gold and silver, hes not so useful.  But his oil calls including his recent callings about the oil disruption in the middle east caused by more wars/and supposed revolutions leading to US oil production. 

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.  I don't expect or count on his viewpoints to be completely on target, but I do appreciate listening to a point of view that seems to have great value in opening my mind to new levels of awareness in certain things.  Without ever listening to him, I would have never known Gull Island and so much more exists.

OC15
OC15's picture
Hat Tips: 2159
There are very few people who

There are very few people who understand what is going on to begin with, even fewer who listen to Williams.  He would not be an effective use of a disinformation agent IMO.  Short term manipulation only works against traders.  Williams encourages you to buy and hold your bullion.  Gold and silver have gone up but perhaps there will be a raid at some point that drags us back into the $1,500's/$30's before September?  Who knows, Williams has been very good with "guidance".  I wouldn't try to chart his predictions to the tee.  His most eerie call was oil to $50/barrel in a few months when it was near $150.  It actually went to $37 or something.  I wouldn't call that a miss.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Lindsey Williams: The Energy Non-Crisis - Tales from the Beast"