Suing JP Morgan for Comex Fraud

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
California Lawyer
California Lawyer's picture
Hat Tips: 21685
Suing JP Morgan for Comex Fraud

I have been asked to consider filing suit against JP Morgan for their Comex fraud.  Already, there have been dozens of lawsuits filed, and all of them have been consolidated for pretrial and discovery purposes before a single judge in the Southern District of New York.  There is an order which requires that a comprehensive class action complaint be filed by August 15, 2011.  So, there is time for others to come aboard.

I am very happy to be involved in this effort, as it combines my two passions: litigation and preparing for the end of the Keynesian experiment (in this case, helping take down part of the evil empire).

If anyone knows of someone who may wish to join in this lawsuit, but who has not already filed suit, post a reply, and I can arrange a secure email set up to discuss this.

Ok, back to scheduled programming . . .

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

"To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage. You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly."
Jim Sinclair, December 18, 2012.

bim jeam
bim jeam's picture
Hat Tips: 986
Thank you....

Thank you for the info CL, always appreciate your thoughts.

Μολὼν λάβε

averagejoe
averagejoe's picture
Hat Tips: 290
good to hear

Awesome CL. One of our own turdites going directly after the EE.  Go get em. Although we know the judge will be well paid by the EE themselves. But just bringing it to the courts and having the facts laid out EE may have to put out a fall guy.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Suing JP Morgan for Comex Fraud"