Farmageddon, and the White House Rural Council

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11449
Farmageddon, and the White House Rural Council

A documentary about the USDA's attacks on family agriculture in America.  Sadly, it's being aired in mostly urban areas.

You can watch the trailer here, and also learn about how & why the film was made. 

http://farmageddonmovie.com/

Obama has also signed a new edict that will affect rural America.  I can't imagine why Big Sis in on the Council, unless BHO is worried about all of us toothless hicks not taking too kindly to the gubmit telling us what to do and how to do it.   The PDF is from the National Archives (.gov) site, so if you don't want to go there just search for EO 13575, or the term "White House Rural Council".

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2011-06-14/pdf/2011-14919.pdf

Want to know more about the government's plans for our food supplies?  Search for GMO crops, Monsanto, Agenda 21, and terminator gene patent.  Members of CONgress have attempted (and thankfully failed) to regulate even food grown in our own back yards with S 510 and HR 875. 

Sadly, I'm starting to think having moved to a rural area to raise my own food may become a short-lived dream, if the government has its way.

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.”

Thomas Jefferson

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

ancaro imparo.

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
I heard someone mention

I heard someone mention agenda 21 on Fox and I about shit my self.  I couldn't believe it made MSM.. I pray that we are gaining traction with all this. 

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Front yard food garden could get woman 93 days in jail

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/7354916495/police-state-michigan-woman-facing-jail-time-for-her

What happens when we're not allowed to grow our own food?

ancaro imparo.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Agenda 21 for dummies

ancaro imparo.

BlackHawk
BlackHawk's picture
Hat Tips: 3888
Chicks in Mobile and Mean People

Last year I got a fine of $198.50 PER BIRD for keeping 23 chickens in a newly annexed rural neighborhood in Mobile, AL, nearly $4000. Ironically, the chickens were cleaner than many of my neighbors. So much for pulling myself up by my bootstraps. I really couldn't afford to lose that investment of time and money, but I did.

Mean people who believe everybody who is poor is looking for government handouts really piss me off. It's truly not that easy.

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Do you really want to know? I

Do you really want to know? I imagine the front page of the news paper will be filled with horrible accounts of people defending their property and rights to grow food. I can promise you I'll be on one of those pages.. 

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Now, looking at who is on the

Now, looking at who is on the newly created unconstitutional rural regulated committee.... (Source Here)

• (1) the Department of the Treasury; Timothy Geithner
  • (2) the Department of Defense; Robert Gates
  • (3) the Department of Justice; Eric Holder
  • (4) the Department of the Interior; Ken Salazar
  • (5) the Department of Commerce; Gary Locke
  • (6) the Department of Labor; Hilda Solis
  • (7) the Department of Health and Human Services; Kathleen Sebelius
  • (8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Shaun Donovan
  • (9) the Department of Transportation; Ray LaHood
  • (10) the Department of Energy; Dr. Steven Chu
  • (11) the Department of Education; Arne Duncan
  • (12) the Department of Veterans Affairs; Eric Shinseki
  • (13) the Department of Homeland Security; Janet Napolitano
  • (14) the Environmental Protection Agency; Lisa Jackson
  • (15) the Federal Communications Commission; Michael Copps
  • (16) the Office of Management and Budget; Peter Orszag
  • (17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy; John Holdren
  • (18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy; R. Gil Kerlikowske
  • (19) the Council of Economic Advisers; Austan Goolsbee
  • (20) the Domestic Policy Council; Melody Barnes (former VP at Center for American Progress)
  • (21) the National Economic Council; Gene B. Sperling
  • (22) the Small Business Administration; Karen Mills
  • (23) the Council on Environmental Quality; Nancy Sutley
  • (24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs; Valerie Jarrett
  • (25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or Secretary of  Agriculture may, from time to time, designate. Chris Lu (or virtually anyone to be designated by the 24 people named above)

--

And the Fox Video you were talking about....

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Sweet.. thanks for the follow

Sweet.. thanks for the follow up!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Farmageddon, and the White House Rural Council"