I learned something new today - I wanted to share it with you:

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
reefman
reefman's picture
Hat Tips: 2489
I learned something new today - I wanted to share it with you:

It's been a while since I learned something new - I thought I'd share it with all of you:

Why didn’t they teach anything about MONEY when I had to learn history – because (it is my opinion that) you cannot understand history without first understanding money because money is the life-blood of an economy and war and thus history.” History all of a sudden becomes INTERESTING when you factor in MONEY. 

Pierre Jovanovic on French Monetary History (20 minutes)

CHARLES DE GAULLE predicted the US monetary crisis in 1965

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05

I pay taxes to a PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION called a "city/municipality".

stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
Hat Tips: 580
Gold Really?

nice post reefman, I  remember everything about the day I realized I'd rather have silver or even gold pipes for plumbing rather then copper or the dreadful lead pipes.

"A building's form should follow it's function", Howard Roarke.

wasted youth crew
wasted youth crew's picture
Hat Tips: 153
the full interview with

the full interview with Pierre Javonovic...

in case anyone isn't aware of this already, James Turk has posted more worthwhile and informative interviews at http://www.goldmoney.com/gold-research-videos.html

Teach
Teach's picture
Hat Tips: 2801
"They" would not let me post this on facebook...

so I thought I would post it in the one place I am sure values truth: : http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/12/uk-police-intel-expert-government-not-islam-real-terror-threat/

Comments?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "I learned something new today - I wanted to share it with you:"