Gardeners: Kraft Zesty Italian Mod

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Gardeners: Kraft Zesty Italian Mod

Pour that top portion of oil off and replace it with apple cider vinegar.  Much better tasting, healthy salad dressing mod.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

Bongo Jim
Bongo Jim's picture
Hat Tips: 2107
But will it still be zesty?

But will it still be zesty?

Captain Benny
Captain Benny's picture
Hat Tips: 487
hmm

I like the idea, since I like salads that are not dripping in oil.  But it might be better to save the oil for marinating and cooking.  I don't like letting things go to waste about as much as I also don't like burned food, so naturally I like this otherwise wasted oil.  Its still got some flavor to leave in some marinated meat!

If only I actually bought Kraft products.... 

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Captain Benny wrote: I like

Captain Benny wrote:

I like the idea, since I like salads that are not dripping in oil.  But it might be better to save the oil for marinating and cooking.  I don't like letting things go to waste about as much as I also don't like burned food, so naturally I like this otherwise wasted oil.  Its still got some flavor to leave in some marinated meat!

If only I actually bought Kraft products.... 

Agree, it would be better to make your own salad dressing from scratch than to buy Kraft.  I scrapped the oil because it was Kraft oil.  If you do end up with this salad dressing and you want to make it taste good, try my idea it really changes the entire flavor of the dressing.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Gardeners: Kraft Zesty Italian Mod"