Claude Resources CGR/ CRJ.to

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
silverwood
silverwood's picture
Hat Tips: 1499
Claude Resources CGR/ CRJ.to

Nice move up today in Claude today. I have been a long term holder of this company. Anyone else think this has  very strong upside potential? CGR up $0.22  to $2.21 an 11.06% gain NICE! volume was not that impressive though.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Claude Resources

I like it.  I own it.  I did a post about it on my gold miner thread, copied, pasted, and edited for brevity below:

Nothing flashy here.  Just a solid, boring, nonpromotional bunch of mining professionals.  They've been operating their Seabee Mine in Saskatchewan ​since 1991!  Current production of around 55,000 oz per year.  Some new resources are currently coming online and this should lift it to around 75,000 in a few years.  A recent financing put over $50 million in the till, so we should be good on that front for a while.

Two main advanced exploration projects going on, but again, nothing flashy, no huge promises.  They've just been quietly going about their business and advancing these projects for years.

The Amisk property is a potential open pit operation in Saskatchewan, but it's really the Madsen property that interests me.  It contains 4 old mines that produced 2.4 million ounces between 1938 and 1976.  It has a 4000 foot shaft, a 500 ton per day mill, and all the permits.  They have rehabilitated and dewatered it about two-thirds of the way down and have a drilling platform set up there.  Best recent drilling results are from the "8 Zone Trend".  They'll drill over 20,000 meters in 2011.  Once they find what they want, it should be a relatively cheap and easy task to get this up and running.  I've crunched the numbers and I can see a 50,000 oz per year operation there without much trouble.  

Here's their presentation and an article for more info:

http://www.clauderesources.com/images/file/Presentations/2010%20Conferen...

http://moneymorning.com/2010/12/20/buy-sell-hold-six-reasons-claude-reso...

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

silverwood
silverwood's picture
Hat Tips: 1499
Madsen is the key to a big win here.

Hey Eric, I like your assessment "Just a solid, boring, nonpromotional bunch of mining professionals" that is a true classic! But the lottery ticket here is their Madsen project. I will continue to hold this one.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Claude Resources CGR/ CRJ.to"