Cream Minerals

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
Cream Minerals

I have a position in this company, my second largest.

Recently some discussion concerning Cream (CRMXF on pink sheets). I know the old man who owns a large position recently 'retired'. They have recently posted some very good drill results, yet the stock didn't move.

Speaking to the investor relations person, he seems mystified why it isn't much higher.

Me too. Just sayin'. Personally, I await the days when I look in and say, "WHEEEEEE!!!"

I would appreciate further discussion. Thanks in advance.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Me too

I was just about to buy some last week and got delayed and never got around to it.  Kicking myself now.  On the next dip in silver I'll probably pull the trigger.

There's a lot of discussion about it on this thread:

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/basket-miners-do-you/574

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Justin
Justin's picture
Hat Tips: 1869
Glad I got back in on this

Glad I got back in on this one @.18.  Currently 1 cent away from where I intended to sell(pnksht) but given the action in the metals today, might just see if I can ride it to .30.   I have a love/hate relationship with Cream, today it's all love!

Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because root strong, you choose own way do karate same reason. - Mr. Miyagi

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
bought some crmxf yesterday

bought some crmxf yesterday just a hair above .20  cool

I procrastinated on it, but ended up getting in just in the nick of time.

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

bobby
bobby's picture
Eric Original wrote: bought

Eric Original wrote:

bought some crmxf yesterday just a hair above .20  cool

I procrastinated on it, but ended up getting in just in the nick of time.

just between us girls, I think this one could run a very long way

don't care how long, I'm just adding as the dollars are available

madcow
madcow's picture
Hat Tips: 1403
i want to... but i may be out

i want to... but i may be out of trading monies :(

epiiplus1
epiiplus1's picture
Hat Tips: 634
Cream CEO interview on Radio CIC

I bought a couple of weeks back: first, at .16; then, at .15. I put a bid in at .20 today that would double my position, and give an average cost at a smidge under .18--provided I hit.

There's a nice interview on radio CIC with Michael O'Conner (Cream CEO).

http://www.contraryinvestorscafe.com/exec-clips/

bobby
bobby's picture
Thanks for the link!

epiiplus1 wrote:

I bought a couple of weeks back: first, at .16; then, at .15. I put a bid in at .20 today that would double my position, and give an average cost at a smidge under .18--provided I hit.

There's a nice interview on radio CIC with Michael O'Conner (Cream CEO).

http://www.contraryinvestorscafe.com/exec-clips/

WOW! what a good link

the guy sounds like such a self effacing, really nice guy

and didja pick up the part about how he is spending much of his time living amongst the locals, consulting them, sponsoring their soccer teams? And the history of the area as he covered it, from the Spaniards to the Indian Wars to the agricultural.

This company is run by a real thinker, a good person, and the old man and former Chairman who just retired still owns a huge portion.

This is such a terrific potential with some good quality type people. It irks me to read about people hoping to trim a few pennies in hopes of dumping it later. This, to me, is a one of a kind. And at these prices, currently valued for less than I have paid to see the next card at a gaming table.

71185208's picture
Hat Tips: 1778
The CEO of Pinetree bought

The CEO of Pinetree bought shares in CMA for his personal account, am I right?

I read that somewhere...

bobby
bobby's picture
GDH wrote:The CEO of

GDH wrote:

The CEO of Pinetree bought shares in CMA for his personal account, am I right?

I read that somewhere...

The recently retired sourdough Chairman still holds a huge position within the 18% owned by insiders. I understand he considers Cream a potential glory hole.

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Some other good ones on that link as well

I own Richmont, and am watching Kimber.  Both with good interviews on that link as well.

epiiplus1
epiiplus1's picture
CIC

Glad you enjoyed the link: I really enjoy CIC. There was a really great rick Rule interview about a month back too.

I listened to the O'Conner interview twice (I found it that exciting).

P.S., I haven't hit my bid at .20, but I'm optimistic that stupidity will prevail..... 

bobby
bobby's picture
epiiplus1 wrote: Glad you

epiiplus1 wrote:

Glad you enjoyed the link: I really enjoy CIC. There was a really great rick Rule interview about a month back too.

I listened to the O'Conner interview twice (I found it that exciting).

P.S., I haven't hit my bid at .20, but I'm optimistic that stupidity will prevail..... 

with all the attention being paid to their Mexico project, they have four other Canadian projects waiting development

71185208's picture
Hat Tips: 1778
I think might join you in a

I think might join you in a bid at .20.

I already own some, but this is quite tantalizing.

I was surprised to hear Pinetreeowns 16% and Sprott owns 24%. Management owns 18% and Pinetree's CEO owns a bunch in his personal account. I really like the vote of confidence from those guys.

epiiplus1
epiiplus1's picture
There's been a lot of

There's been a lot of intraday variation in the price. The closing prices are generally non-decreasing; but, the big bank algos have been pushing the price down and riding it up for a quick buck intraday. I'm just hoping to hit a bid during the push down, but I have no problem paying .25 if I have to.

That interview was extremely encouraging: it seems the share price doesn't even include the other properties (the grab and chip samples from Goldsmith and Blueberry are kinda' nice). Coupled with the fact that Endeavour tried to acquire Cream last year just for Nuevo Milenio, and my gut keeps telling me to buy.

There's a nice map of Nuevo Milenio in the corporate presentation. The second time I listened to the interview I did so while inspecting the map. I really want to hear about the 3 drill holes on the silica cap!

http://www.creamminerals.com/i/pdf/CorpPresentation.pdf

sevin
sevin's picture
Hat Tips: 1149
nice intraday drop so far for

nice intraday drop so far for cream. Picked some up on the low!

bobby
bobby's picture
sevin wrote: nice intraday

sevin wrote:

nice intraday drop so far for cream. Picked some up on the low!

me too

backed the truck up

leave us all have good luck

Justin
Justin's picture
Hat Tips: 1869
Looking good

Cream is looking good lately holding above .20(crmxf) with the volatility in silver.  I just booked 29% gains on this one from .17-.23, thought maybe it was going to go lower. Hesitant to buy back until after a debt ceiling deal is reached and am currently out of everything with the exception of some ZSL to ride the next wave down when Obama announces an official deal.  Never tried shorting silver before, curious to see how this works out for me.  

Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because root strong, you choose own way do karate same reason. - Mr. Miyagi

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
If you like Cream, check out Soltoro

If you like the story on Cream, I urge you to check out the Soltoro.  SOL, SLTOF.  Similar sort of story, though the market cap is higher at more like $60m.

Granted I only found it because I clicked an ad over at Kitco, but still it looks really good to me.

And they have popped today on drilling news.  Good Luck All.

Roger
Roger's picture
Hat Tips: 274
Cash Position an Burn Rate

Anybody knows the current cash position of CMA and what's the estimated "burn rate"? Thank you.

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Cream Cash

I just checked the back of my index card on that one.  I had net working capital of $4.2 million as of 12/31/10.  No notes about burn rate, sorry.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Cream Minerals"