Michael Ruppert – We Have Until July at the Latest Before Economic Collapse Begins

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lonerangersilver
Lonerangersilver's picture
Hat Tips: 296
Michael Ruppert – We Have Until July at the Latest Before Economic Collapse Begins

If Michael is at least one half right, I am glad us silver bugs are ready to rumble.http://lonerangersilver.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/michael-ruppert-we-have-until-july-at-the-latest-before-economic-collapse-begins-3/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

Lonerangersilver

R man J
R man J's picture
Hat Tips: 2569
Part of Michaels theory

Michael developed that theory right after the Japan earthquake. If I remember correctly, he thought Q2 earnings reports would be so dismal because of the influence of Japan, that there would be an equities crash that would trigger collapse. 

Lonerangersilver
Lonerangersilver's picture
Hat Tips: 296
Objectivity

R Man J You are the first to address the real issue in this video. Many pass judgment on the man without even seeing the video. We have put the Fukushima disaster in the back pages. I don't know if Michael is correct in his assumption, but it makes common sense. As to the poor people of Japan they are the walking dead. The radiation is still spreading, low level winds carry it over that small country which is heavily populated. Parents in Japan must be going through hell knowing that their children's lives will be tragically shortened.

Let's see the how quarterly earnings reports come out this month. I am almost all liquid and saving my powder.

Lonerangersilver

SilverWealth
SilverWealth's picture
Hat Tips: 15411
Rupert

I appreciate Rupert but there is literally no way you can make a prediction like that with any certainty whatsoever at all from way back in April. Sorry. The markets are far too volatile and dynamic.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Have you guys seen

Have you guys seen "Collapse"? You can stream it on Netflix if you're a subscriber: http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Collapse/70123600

He makes many great points and I did learn a few valuable pieces of information, but he's obviously a broken man. I feel sorry for him; watching him sit there chain smoking like a complete hypocrite, not answering the questions directly and breaking down into tears at least a few times. I think he needs to worry less about everyone else and more about himself, personally. 

And regarding this video; it's just Mike being Mike...what else would you expect?

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Eternal Student
Eternal Student's picture
Hat Tips: 2162
Who knows?

Much as I admire Mr. Ruppert, and appreciate his work, I'm sorry to see this particular announcement. If it fails to pass, he'll look bad. If it comes to pass, people will be so impacted that past predictions will not be a priority. 

Personally, I strongly doubt that a collapse will come in July. I'm of the opinion that TPTB have too many cards left to play.

However, I think this is an absolutely excellent opportunity to test out your own preparedness. Go offgrid for a while, and see if you have what it takes to make it, for food, light, heat, water and the other essentials. Whether he's right or wrong, you'll come out ahead.

pink freud
pink freud's picture
Hat Tips: 1606
I know I would have a hard

I know I would have a hard time without ice cubes in my whiskey.

ICE CUBES bitches! laugh

but other than lacking a stockpile of ice, im good to go

i would also like to thank the inventor of air conditioning, it was cool while it lasted

funthea
funthea's picture
Hat Tips: 34
Yes, I do love my A/C. Gonna

Yes, I do love my A/C.

Gonna miss it...

Rico
Rico's picture
Hat Tips: 6337
Have you ever been to

Have you ever been to Sebastopol, CA?  It is one of the most bucolic, affluent pockets of wealth in the U.S.  It's where the film "Peggy Sue Got Married" was filmed, if that helps you to visualize it.

Why would this individual (if he was sincere) choose to set up his base of operations, which is devoted to TEOTWAWKI, in a bankrupt state like CA?  A state with confiscatory property taxes?  In a town sitting right on the San Andreas fault?

My guess is that ol' Massah Ruppert knows he can continue his life of ease there, secure that life goes on, and that he will have no problem making his living selling apocalypse to the hoi polloi.

You can have his sorry ass...

donpaulo
donpaulo's picture
Hat Tips: 3413
umm

I tend to discount people who are in the business of selling their information services yet appear to have no primary sources of information.

His Japanese information source is ? (it appears to be his colon)

There is no quarrel with the concept of quarterly earnings reports affectations and its connection to global production. But his conclusion is based upon a series of flawed criteria.

There is no imminent collapse here in Japan. I have seen production numbers that tell me so. But hey don't believe some guy on the internet right ? I reckon that includes Michael Ruppert and his sweeping oversimplifications based upon what a "caveman" knows.

If one calls for the collapse of the system based on debt levels, then again I have no argument

It therefore becomes a question of when said system will collapse. 1 quarter ? 1 year ? 5 years ? 10 years ?

nobody knows and anyone who says they do is a liar.

I am about as ready for a crisis as you can be. My PM's are safe on situ, 2+ months of food and water stocked, bug out bag ready, meds collected etc.

I am mostly in cash/metals, my passport already has a valid exit visa for the next calendar year

and I ain't buying what Ruppert is selling

the beauty of these kinds of prognostications are that we can wait into July and August to see if the markets will move the way Michael claims they will. Could he be right ? yup. Could he be wrong ? more than likely.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Michael Ruppert – We Have Until July at the Latest Before Economic Collapse Begins"