Michael Ruppert – We Have Until July at the Latest Before Economic Collapse Begins

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lonerangersilver
Lonerangersilver's picture
Hat Tips: 296
Michael Ruppert – We Have Until July at the Latest Before Economic Collapse Begins

Michael has been right about some things in the past like peak oil and other stuff. The video makes a lot of sense, but he has really put his neck on the line predicting July. Now lets see if it happens the way he describes it. Anything is possible especially at times like this.

http://lonerangersilver.wordpress.com/?s=michael+ruppert

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

Lonerangersilver

CYM
CYM's picture
Hat Tips: 1630
I like Mike, but he has tried

I like Mike, but he has tried to call *THE* cliff event at least a half-dozen times over the last few years.  Timing doesn't seem to be his thing.

donpaulo
donpaulo's picture
Hat Tips: 3413
nope

not buying it.

his position stems to japan's collapse after the earthquake tsunami, yet he has done no diligence on it. I know for a fact that a major manufacturer has already resumed production at a 50% clip and has plans for a new factory floor already back from the architect's office.

nope don't buy it

donpaulo
donpaulo's picture
Hat Tips: 3413
Alcoa, the nation’s largest

Alcoa, the nation’s largest aluminum producer, said on Monday that second-quarter profit more than doubled after prices for the metal rose.

granted its not your run of the mill multinational but profits doubled !

hardly a crisis at least at alcoa

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Michael Ruppert – We Have Until July at the Latest Before Economic Collapse Begins"