edit button/ time limit

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Hat Tips: 3917
edit button/ time limit

Hello dear Admin.

I find it frustrating that there is a time limit on the edit button. Okay, perhaps I'm slow at processing.  haha. The first thing I think about when I'm writing is content....not grammar and mechanics.

Have mercy.

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
The time limit is 1 hour...

The time limit is 1 hour... not enough time to process during 60 minutes?  :-)  Also why not click "Preview" before saving so you have time to think about it first?

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Hat Tips: 3917
Brilliant!

Thanks.

bbacq
bbacq's picture
Hat Tips: 1619
Time limit on edits

I too find the 60-minute limit frustrating.  I just caught a typo, "conplexity" instead of "complexity" in a post on ScottJ's new thread, despite that I had previewed.  Sieffe points out in the book I reference there that English is fantastically redundant, thus our minds easily morph the letters if the whole word makes sense.

Anyway, consider this another voice for lengthening the edit 60-minute time-linit.

bbbacq

Jimbio
Jimbio's picture
Hat Tips: 243
I just made a thread, and i

I just made a thread, and i cant seem to find the "edit" button for the original post. I'd expect to find it among the "bookmark", "alert moderator", "print", "email", "quote", "reply"-line. But alas. So where is it?

Edit: Ok, its there for the reply posts, but how do i edit an original post?

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
Jimbio wrote: I just made a

Jimbio wrote:

I just made a thread, and i cant seem to find the "edit" button for the original post. I'd expect to find it among the "bookmark", "alert moderator", "print", "email", "quote", "reply"-line. But alas. So where is it?

Edit: Ok, its there for the reply posts, but how do i edit an original post?

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/edit-button/472

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "edit button/ time limit"