Trading Ideas Silver, Gold, Oil, Stock Market

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sockeye
Sockeye's picture
Hat Tips: 1234
Trading Ideas Silver, Gold, Oil, Stock Market

This thread is purposely open to EVERYONE to share any and all items they may have run into on Trading Silver, Gold, Crude Oil, Stock Market  etc.  This is not the ideas of one person. 

I will start this off with a nice discussion on Quantitative Easing affecting our trading.  This covers it all if we extend our mind.

http://www.daytradingbias.com/?p=11752

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

I am almost always wrong. But the fun in life is those few times when I am right.

Sockeye
Sockeye's picture
Can someone make some

Can someone make some recommendations on good graphics software.  or trading platform software.  etc. 

I will say I phoned Lind Waldock and told them Turd sent me and WOW.  What great service I got.  First Class.  Everyone there KNOWS  TURD. 

I am almost always wrong. But the fun in life is those few times when I am right.

Sockeye
Sockeye's picture
I was reading on the

I was reading on the internet.  forget when or where.  But this guy said he had 16 monitors set to display graphs in his trading room.  He does not have to change what is on his computer screen.  he just looks at the appropriate display.

What do people use to trade.  I have one regular computer.

I also notice recently that all the web sites are using a wider screen monitor for their software.  So I am forced to move back and forth to read.  It is like the new tv's HD wider screens. 

Sockeye
Sockeye's picture
KNOW YOUR ODDS BEFORE YOU TRADE

This is a nice book on trading.   FREE

It seems much better than the last free book I found.  I hope everyone enjoys it

KNOW YOUR ODDS BEFORE YOU TRADE

http://www.daytradingbias.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Know-Your-Odds-Before-You-Trade.pdf

It covers more than the title. 

Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
Hat Tips: 3999
Thought I would say Hi

Right now my positions are not good - will get back to you and post some thoughts once I have extricated myself from disaster.  Trading futures mostly - learned a lot by making and then losing a lot - I hope.  Now I have to be more careful and heed the lessons.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Trading Ideas Silver, Gold, Oil, Stock Market"