Monarch Precious Metals site showing super cheap silver

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
cashbash
cashbash's picture
Hat Tips: 41
Monarch Precious Metals site showing super cheap silver

Just took a look at Monarch Precious Metals too see what kind of stuff they had in inventory. http://www.monarchpreciousmetals.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=8&Treeid=22&Itemid=53 Their site is showing 10oz bars for $20. Is anyone else seeing this?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:13
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Quote: Oops! Google Chrome

Finally got through after 10 tries. Could have been an error and they caught it. Please tell me you landed some $20 bars! ;)

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

cashbash
cashbash's picture
silver

I was bought a good amount at the prices they had listed. I got an invoice in my email  but I doubt it will go through. They will most likely just refund my money lol.

Pablo
Pablo's picture
Hat Tips: 1053
Wow, MPM is going to get burned on this one.

100 oz silver bar for $89? Sign me up!

No doubt they will cancel all these orders, since some bozo entered the silver spot price as $0 and they're selling everything for the premium only. 

Too bad for them that they'll get taken to court when they try to cancel the orders, since their website clear states that placement of the order constitutes a binding agreement and they have written themselves no escape clause for system malfunction or pricing error!

---

I ordered QTY 5 of 50 oz bars for a total of $362.50, and have an order confirmation in email.

They fixed their site about 5 minutes later. We'll see what happens....

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Pablo wrote: They fixed their

Pablo wrote:

They fixed their site about 5 minutes later. We'll see what happens....

Prediction: Pablo get no stinking silvo. blush

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

cashbash
cashbash's picture
cleaned out

Yeah, Pablo let us know what ends up happening with you. I ordered more than 250 oz so we will see.

steeled
steeled's picture
Hat Tips: 576
anyone get their order?

just wondering the outcome

:p

you get as good as you give

Captain Benny
Captain Benny's picture
Hat Tips: 487
Small claims

I ordered QTY 5 of 50 oz bars for a total of $362.50, and have an order confirmation in email.

I don't like the idea of fighting for your cheap silver due to an obvious error.  But an error is an error and if companies try to bind clients to contracts and agreements, they also must be bound to them.  If you really want to fight it, see what the limit is in small claims court and file a claim to the amount based on spot at the time:

ie:

5*50 oz * $39.27 = $9817.50

Where I'm from, the small claims limit is $10k, so its perfect​.  Print out three copies of the email and any other evidence you have of the transaction and bring them to court with you.

Enjoy the battle... might take a few months, but you may just win.

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
LOL

Good luck with that.

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
I've been trying to put an

I've been trying to put an order in with MPM and I keep getting declined.  I wonder if they don't want to come off their silver at these prices!?

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

Pablo
Pablo's picture
Hat Tips: 1053
Well as it turns out

I got my 250 oz of silver from them alright, but they "adjusted" the price I was billed. I did have a binding contract with them for $362.50. I thought maybe a smart thing to do would be hand verify their orders before entering into a binding legal agreement. I suppose MPM didn't agree. Anyway, not shipping it is one thing but shipping it and then charging another $9k to my card afterwards without authorization is blatantly illegal. So we reversed that second charge. And we took them to court. And won.

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
Score!!!  Congrats!

Score!!!  Congrats!

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

steeled
steeled's picture
Hat Tips: 576
they can't have it both ways

they can't have it both ways and could have canceled the contract, so good for you Pablo!

you get as good as you give

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
wow

gOOd 4 you pablo!!~! love those 2 and 3 oz loafs though...B E A  utiful stuFF!

they have the cheapest coug's about 400 of those left at 38 bucks

shiPPin is a liTTle high, but worth it when taking in the quality of product. this stuFF does not suck.

enjoy everyday

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Monarch Precious Metals site showing super cheap silver"