5 posts / 0 new
Last post
SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
Hat Tips: 2064
Libya: Massive Demonstration against NATO

http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2011/libya020711.html

Libya: Massive Demonstration against NATO

"Don't negotiate with Muammar Gaddafi.  Negotiate with the Libyan people. . . .  These are our voices against NATO.  Here are the voices of the people." -- Muammar Gaddafi

Green Square, Tripoli, Libya, 1 July 2011

Cf. "It can't be denied that the demonstration in favor of Qadhdhafi yesterday was really massive.  I used to question how much support Qadhdhafi has among the Libyan people, but now worry that the NATO scenario and bombs may have increased support for him in some quarters.  Don't you like those liberals and some leftists who had supported NATO intervention?" (As'ad AbuKhalil, "Libyan Demonstration," Angry Arab News Service, 2 July 2011).

Comments (0) | Print

MR

StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06
Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
the whole thing is laughably

the whole thing is laughably transparent. 

did you see the interview with his son on RT?  http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday#p/u/0/RpMugPQC4ZY

in Syria hundreds of civilians have been killed in protests in recent months, although not as many as NATO  have killed in Libya bombing them for their own protection.

wheres the NATO intervention there? 

we don't even know who these "Rebels" are, Gadaffi says theyre Al Queda fighters, and well, they sure look like they could be here, dont they? http://www.federaljack.com/?p=30292

note, videos are currently down, but if they're back up when you go there beware because they are horrifyingly graphic. 

i watched the 1st  3 cut strokes of the beheading and bailed out, this is not something you want flashing into your mind every time you close your eyes. 

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

SushiSioux
SushiSioux's picture
Hat Tips: 2064
Red, stronger stomach than i

Saudis need to upgrade their cash commitment to """the rebels""" in libya and syria. 

libyans offered to have elections. the peace loving NATO team said no.   this is like  israel and america getting upset  when elections are held and the appropriate winner doesnt win.  an admission they cant win free and fair elections.  The colonel overthrew king idris, who came from benghazi.  no real surprise this same region is the one leading this. if the Col. did not have the broad support of the population (other tribes) he 'd have been steam locomotive rolling down the track long gone by now.

syria-  no nato intervention in syria because 1) syrians are armed, 2) there's limited local support (who the heck is afraid of intellectuals gathering?) and 3)  NATO doesnt have the resources 3a) no oil to justify the scarce resources  => 4) israel and turkey have no reason to jump into this mess their rewards for doing so aren't very good.

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2011/06/june-21-massive-demonstrations-favoring-bashar-al-assad/

Ramadan approaching fast.

--------------------------------

Obama will have to order a ground invasion before  the Colonel goes down.  which you can unfortunately see happening since he has to go down unless we care to admit  such a small military  defeated NATO and all those shiny silver packed weapons  were a (capital T) T -O-T-A-L waste =>   WE BOMBED AND WE DIDNT EVEN GET A PLIABLE GOVERNMENT INSTALLED. ...................

thanks for the link although, you recall that Nick Berg  beheading video -  i think i can pass on such videos for  a wee bit more....

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
NATO is a Monster with 12 Heads

As a Canadian I am embarrassed that Canadians are killing innocent civilians in Libya.   We just had our general election and the Conservative killing machine won a majority.  These idiots who call them selves leaders have an open hand to follow what ever NATO and the US says.  Our Minister of Foreign Affairs has already met with the rebels and pledged Canadian support (not mine).   Anyone can see NATO's mission is to slowly dismantle all middle Eastern Nations and send them all into anarchy and then send in Canada to mop up and secure the oil.  All while Obama steps back and lets other nations pick up the slack so he can look like the good guy.  For a Nobel Peace Prize winner he's been one of the most waring presidents in recent history!  And the funny thing is nobody noticed or challenged him on his Peace Prize!  One big JOKE!  Barbarians-1 People-0

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
Buckanear wrote: As a

Buckanear wrote:

As a Canadian I am embarrassed that Canadians are killing innocent civilians in Libya. 

I feel the same about the UK. 

I wonder how the USA would feel in say 3 years time, if after massive street demonstrations that the government had to go, followed by various elements resorting to violence against the authorities, if Canada & Mexico the decided on regime change, supported the insurgent elements with weapons supplies and started randomly targeting (insert current puppet president) with drones and missile strikes, missing him but killing his family & children, plus assorted innocent folks who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Libya: Massive Demonstration against NATO"