Criminals at the top

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ltlredwagon
ltlredwagon's picture
Hat Tips: 40
Criminals at the top

Sprott recently repeats what many have said for years - the PM markets are manipulated. Yet, in these years of widespread, loud accusations from well-known commentators, the manipulation continues. May I conclude from this that the criminals are at the very top - the very top of CFTC, Congress and the Executive Branch? And that, thus, there is no regulatory or judicial oversight above THEM?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
You May Quote Me

ltlredwagon wrote:

May I conclude from this that the criminals are at the very top - the very top of CFTC, Congress and the Executive Branch? And that, thus, there is no regulatory or judicial oversight above THEM?

YES.

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

Warren Peace
Warren Peace's picture
Hat Tips: 850
ltlredwagon wrote:Sprott

ltlredwagon wrote:
Sprott recently repeats what many have said for years - the PM markets are manipulated. Yet, in these years of widespread, loud accusations from well-known commentators, the manipulation continues. May I conclude from this that the criminals are at the very top - the very top of CFTC, Congress and the Executive Branch? And that, thus, there is no regulatory or judicial oversight above THEM?

Using reasoned logic to come to conclusions using the methods of deduction, induction, and the competition of competing theories........

Yes, Yes, and YES!

Spock: Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Jasper Puddlemaker
Jasper Puddlemaker's picture
Hat Tips: 1879
Yes...

Yes.  And here is a cinematic depiction of them at work:

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Criminals at the top"