Yes, Another Crisis is Coming… and It Will Be MUCH Worse

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lonerangersilver
Lonerangersilver's picture
Hat Tips: 296
Yes, Another Crisis is Coming… and It Will Be MUCH Worse

The Euro continues to rally despite the clear fact that the Eurozone is a disaster. It’s strange than grown adults can actually be discussing another Greek bailout when the first one was just one year ago and accomplished nothing. Of course, if the world traded based on fundamentals or common sense, the Euro wouldn’t even exist at this point.

More

http://lonerangersilver.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/yes-another-crisis-is-coming%E2%80%A6-and-it-will-be-much-worse/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

Lonerangersilver

Dyhalto
Dyhalto's picture
Hat Tips: 13
I had a slow leak in my tire

I had a slow leak in my tire once. I kept procrastinating on getting it patched up, instead filling it when it got low. I went from filling every 6-7 days, to 3, to 2, to every time I took it out of the driveway. When I did decide to say 'F--k this' and take it to get it fixed, the tire was worn to the point of scrap. I had to buy a new pair of tires.

That's what's going on in Euroland, and everybody knows the leak is there.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Guess I'll be the first to

Guess I'll be the first to say it: no shit Dick Tracy. This isn't "news."

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Yes, Another Crisis is Coming… and It Will Be MUCH Worse"