Andrew Maguire to Launch Next Silver Run?

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
ChicksDigIt
ChicksDigIt's picture
Hat Tips: 262
Andrew Maguire to Launch Next Silver Run?

Unlike Sinclair and Turk, we know our Turd has been calling for the summer doldrums in gold and silver, with the next move up coming in August/September.  I've read Ben Davies is looking for a similar timeline.
Just came across a pretty interesting theory by The Doc over at silverdocters- he think's silver's next big move could be triggered by Andrew Maguire's testimony at GATA's conference in August.  It was his whistleblowing testimony last year that started the big move from $17 to $50 afterall.  What are your guys' thoughts?

Andrew Maguire to Ignite the Next Move Up in Silver?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Could lite the fuse

As I have stated in another thread, I believe we could see lower prices in July but after that, we should start climbing.  Someone like Andrew Maguire could be the catalyst to make the move up faster and stronger.  But, that depends on what he has to say.

John Galt
John Galt's picture
Hat Tips: 4906
Maguire

It's possible that Maguire's testimony could trigger a run higher, but I doubt it.

Silver started making a serious move towards $50 LONG after Maguire's testimony last year. And, frankly, what he said then seems to have been heard mostly by the GATA crowd, and the very small percentage of the population who knows who GATA is.

Mainstream media kept the testimony out of the news, and will likely do so again in August.

I believe that the day will eventually come when Silver launches high, but I doubt that Maguire's testimony will be what lights the fuse.

"So you think that money is the root of all evil.
Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"

RonPaul2012
RonPaul2012's picture
Hat Tips: 12
The "man" the myth the legend

The "man" the myth the legend Andrew MaGuire... 

I had enough of the rumors about this guy.  What has he actually said NOTHING!!  I never even seen a picture of this guy forget about him actually saying something.  To just assume, just because Bill Murphy of GATA talked about an email Andrew sent to the CFTC, this is some big time guy sending the price of silver from 17 to 50 is a huge leap.  Then some guys tries to kill him and his wife, for one reason only his silver story, is another huge leap.  There could be 100 reasons why people may want this guy dead, maybe he fucked someone's sister who knows?? But to say the hit and run was because of his silver story is a huge leap!! Yes the timing was strange, and I do hope he has a silver story to send silver to 200 and oz but i just don't buy it!

Until I hear something come out of this guys mouth, other then setting up a trading firm charging $500 a month, that is useful and moves the price of silver higher everything else is just noise.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
I'm really curious to see if

I'm really curious to see if the guy exists and it would be great to see video of him giving a speech or making some other kind of statement.  Right now I'm not holding my breath.  Would be pleasantly surprised if he did exist and if he could offer some details on the hit and run.  As someone else stated, the hit and run could have just been a drunk or some person without insurance that needed to flee.  Pretty common these days for that stuff to happen.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

stoneeh
stoneeh's picture
A few months ago he was

A few months ago he was supposed to release information that will imprison people, especially at JPM, according to Max Keiser. We all know where that went.

Andrew Maquire's testimony last year helped the silver market, but by no means did it or will it launch the next upleg in the silver market. The physical shortages don't seem that severe right now so the next upleg will launch exactly when, and not a minute sooner, the banks allow it via their paper markets.

- Markus

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Jim Cramer probably got a

Jim Cramer probably got a memo last year that told him they were going to shut down the algo's for awhile to prevent a run on the comex.    Look at some september 2010 silver charts and notice the lack of volatility and smooth rises.  Compare that to any day in May 2011.  Silver price action now is a JOKE.

Hey Jim what did you know this day that we did not?  Notice how he says you need the ETF and not the physical.  That's the play in this video, steering the demand towards the ETF's because its just such a nightmare to store physical.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Hat Tips: 3440
Of course he really exists

lilbromarky1 wrote:

I'm really curious to see if the guy exists and it would be great to see video of him giving a speech or making some other kind of statement.  Right now I'm not holding my breath.  Would be pleasantly surprised if he did exist and if he could offer some details on the hit and run.  As someone else stated, the hit and run could have just been a drunk or some person without insurance that needed to flee.  Pretty common these days for that stuff to happen.

Of course Andrew Maguire really exists, you idiot, he was at the CFTC inquiry on silver in March 2010, there are pictures of him and he is friends with the guys from GATA, ie Bill Murphy, Chris Powell, Adrian Douglas, Ed Steer, James Turk etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Maguire_(whistleblower)

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Why did you just call me a

Why did you just call me a name?

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Because.......

lilbromarky1 wrote:

Because you're talking about him like he's the tooth fairy or something, a two-second Google search would have puts your doubts aside.................that's why.  Sometimes it just feels good!

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
mrgneiss wrote:lilbromarky1

mrgneiss wrote:

lilbromarky1 wrote:

Because you're talking about him like he's the tooth fairy or something, a two-second Google search would have puts your doubts aside.................that's why.  Sometimes it just feels good!

I have a pretty good sense of humor but I'd also appreciate a basic level of respect going forward.  Remember how nice everyone was to each other the first day the forum was open?  Lets keep that going. 

I'll just assume you were joking and I took it the wrong way.  I'm familiar with the Macguire story.  Lets see what he has to say in August. 

Edit: I just ran some google searches for images of him.  I'm getting hits but not sure which one is him.  Would you mind clarifying by posting a picture of this man?  I'm being honest when I say I've never seen a photo of him.

SilverWealth
SilverWealth's picture
Hat Tips: 15411
chicksdigit

I'll tell you when Silver really runs again. They will fire a starter pistol off at the open one day in the late summer so everyone will know....

My sense is a good bounce here but then the Banksters will need again to scare the always easily scared metals' community. They DO NOT want retail on the metals bus for the Fall ride North. The metal's community is convinced without a doubt that metals will rally in September, therefore the Banksters will need to move into Halloween V mode in the late summer.

SilverWealth
SilverWealth's picture
Hat Tips: 15411
Andrew MacQuire

Andrew McQuire is the real Kaiser Sousa.

SSSilverSSSilver
SSSilverSSSilver's picture
Hat Tips: 6
Check out the vid

DKS
DKS's picture
Hat Tips: 2
Test

test

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
SSSilverSSSilver

SSSilverSSSilver wrote:

Freeze Frame at 1:37 for Andrew Macguire if anyone else is curious.   Thank you sir for posting that link.  First time I ever saw or heard anything from him.   Great find and a hat tip to you!

Rico
Rico's picture
Hat Tips: 6337
That guy in the video is

That guy in the video is White Powder Ma!cheeky

atlee
atlee's picture
Hat Tips: 12263
SilverWealth wrote: My

SilverWealth wrote:

My sense is a good bounce here but then the Banksters will need again to scare the always easily scared metals' community. They DO NOT want retail on the metals bus for the Fall ride North. The metal's community is convinced without a doubt that metals will rally in September, therefore the Banksters will need to move into Halloween V mode in the late summer.

Great post man! Right on couldn't agree more. I do not know anyone who trades silver that isn't looking for the fall lift off. These markets are so manipulated it is more a guessing game of what price the intervention comes. You are safer short at 36 than you are long until they take this market down really hard and wipe everyone out. That would have to be in the fall when everyone is back in.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
I understand where you coming from.......

lilbromarky1 wrote:

mrgneiss wrote:

lilbromarky1 wrote:

I have a pretty good sense of humor but I'd also appreciate a basic level of respect going forward.  Remember how nice everyone was to each other the first day the forum was open?  Lets keep that going. 

I'll just assume you were joking and I took it the wrong way.  I'm familiar with the Macguire story.  Lets see what he has to say in August. 

Edit: I just ran some google searches for images of him.  I'm getting hits but not sure which one is him.  Would you mind clarifying by posting a picture of this man?  I'm being honest when I say I've never seen a photo of him.

I'm glad someone was able to get a good picture for you.

But many believe that Andrew Maguire is akin to a hero for the precious metals community for standing up for what he believes in at great personal risk, possibly like Turd, so questioning the authenticity of Andrew Maguire is like questioning the authenticity of Turd - which evokes a strong reaction from me.  So to receive respect you have to earn it, and asking legitimate questions is fine, but suggesting that Andrew Maguire or Turd don't exist will invoke strong, passionate responses.  Reasonable questions get reasonable responses, unreasonable questions get unreasonable responses.  I'm a human being not a robot.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
mrgneiss wrote: lilbromarky1

mrgneiss wrote:

lilbromarky1 wrote:

mrgneiss wrote:

lilbromarky1 wrote:

I'm glad someone was able to get a good picture for you.

But many believe that Andrew Maguire is akin to a hero for the precious metals community for standing up for what he believes in at great personal risk, possibly like Turd, so questioning the authenticity of Andrew Maguire is like questioning the authenticity of Turd - which evokes a strong reaction from me.  So to receive respect you have to earn it, and asking legitimate questions is fine, but suggesting that Andrew Maguire or Turd don't exist will invoke strong, passionate responses.  Reasonable questions get reasonable responses, unreasonable questions get unreasonable responses.  I'm a human being not a robot.

Oh I definitely understand Andrew's significance.  The whole idea of him not being a real person didnt come from me, there was a group of youtubers in the silver community who, a few months back, started making videos questioning the legitimacy of the A. Mac story.  Up until then I never questioned it myself.  The only reason I had doubts is that I'd never seen a video clip with him in it, until now ^^^ up above.  I hope he blows the whole manipulation wide open.  I'd like to see him make an appearance on Max Keiser's show.  That would be the best in my opinion.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Andrew Maguire to Launch Next Silver Run?"