Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims decline slightly to 428,000

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims decline slightly to 428,000

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/press/2011/063011.asp

If Obama had any clue whatsoever - he would be solving problems instead of throwing money at it and hoping it sticks - any monkey can do that.

You can put any average joe up there and give him a blank checkbook and achieve the same results.

Obama is collectively a catastrophic act of stupidity - a failure on epic scale.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

davefess
davefess's picture
Hat Tips: 753
MSM loves him though

When you look at the headlines they back him 100%. "Jobless claims fall by 1,000" What a freaking joke this is. Wasn't Mussolini adored by the citizens of Italy at first as well? Didn't work out so great for him, not that I wish Obama would be strung up by piano wire. Flipped through channels the other day and saw Chris Matthews again drooling over Obama, as our president was consoling a little baby. Matthews said,"This guy is just too cool" Unbelievable.

"it's game over man, game over!"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims decline slightly to 428,000"