U.S. Monthly Combat Deaths in Iraq at 3-Year High

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture

OBAMA The man who promised you and end to all wars

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/01/world/middleeast/01baghdad.html?_r=2&ref=global-home

Of course this is no where to be found on the MSM, no they would rather tell you what wedding dress, size and color to pick for your summer wedding.

Is this spin as well?????

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 1958
Lack of coverage regarding

Lack of coverage regarding deaths in the military started as the Vietnam War was winding down.

I recall seeing the body bags on TV before the tacit agreement of MSM to stop showing the folks at home the human cost of the war.

"you can't handle the truth"

Truly a shame.

My amerifriends are astonished when they come to visit and see each and every Canadian soldier's death reported on our news the day that it happens.  Frequently with pictures in the national papers.  (not of body bags or caskets though)

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

davefess
davefess's picture
Hat Tips: 753
irritating

Young men and women are dying for no reason. Its hard even as a veteran to talk to people about our foreign policy. No one wants to hear it. They seem to think that listening to Toby Keith songs and bombing brown people is being patriotic.

"it's game over man, game over!"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for " U.S. Monthly Combat Deaths in Iraq at 3-Year High"