replacement for oanda and/or forex beyond 7.15

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
cutie bug
cutie bug's picture
Hat Tips: 13
replacement for oanda and/or forex beyond 7.15

Hi there

I have been a lurker to the old along the watchtower site as well as this new fantastic TMmetalsreport site (plus its forum, learnt a ton daily!)

I am at a loss as for what to do after 7/15.  My main account is with oanda... I have a never used forex.com account but both will be rendered useless after 7/15 (heck, if I can't trade on a non leveraged basis why not just buy physical, right?)

Given that I'm moving back to Canada soon, wondering if anyone has good replacement broker suggestions for me that allow Canadian residents to trade gold and silver on a leveraged basis?  I can't afford trading in large balance so Oanda has suited me fine so far... I prefer trading in small lots if possible. 

Thanks a ton and I have truly enjoyed Turd and everyone's comments.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
FogHorn LegHorn
FogHorn LegHorn's picture
Hat Tips: 919
Pearlydust that prohibition is for US residents only.

I would think you could move your account to Onanda Canada,all they need is a Canadian bank account in order to open a new account.:)

cutie bug
cutie bug's picture
Hat Tips: 13
thanks foghorn leghorn... how about competitors other than oanda

woohoo, thanks for responding to me... foghorn legforn

wondering if there is any competition in Canada other than Oanda (or forex) b/c frankly I also want to spread my risk (hey, I can either sit pretty, smile, and be a sheeple and just go long on the 11 mutual funds my company offers on its 401k, or I think of potential alternatives, right...

The original super duper PM trader is out of my life these days so I want to gather expert advice here. Thanks a ton in advance everyone...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "replacement for oanda and/or forex beyond 7.15"