Is this the beginning.......

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
Is this the beginning.......

Is this the beginning stage of the physical silver price separating from paper spot price....Good things are a brewing out there for us physical holders.  KEEP STACKING!

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/mint-start-selling-2011-american-eagle-silver-coins-75-premium-paper-senators-propose-elimin

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
Big Hat
Big Hat's picture
Hat Tips: 1
PROOF

Proof coins are always expensive, I don't really understand why this is newsworthy to be honest.

pourty
pourty's picture
Hat Tips: 2678
Uhm... I'm gonna so 'no'.

Read the release from the mint.  They are talking about proof coins, not bullion coins.  Proof coins always sell at a higher premium.  This is nothing new.

tread_w_care
tread_w_care's picture
Hat Tips: 3056
How many threads

Do we need on this?  All over the boards.  Understandable.  At some point we'll want to try to enforce the 'look for the topic before you post another thread on it' rule. 

I love me some ZH, but sometimes they are as guilty as the MSM at hyperbole. 

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Bastiat

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
I had not seen the GATA news

I had not seen the GATA news anywhere on the boards, so i posted the link that informed on two different topics - both incredible bullish for silver and gold.  You know, that killing two birds with one stone thingy.  That is posting efficiency!  Anyway, sure wish individuals would read entire links before commenting on one posted here. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Is this the beginning......."