Economic Armageddon Video

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Jun 28, 2011 - 6:30pm
Paladex

Economic Armageddon Video

Reposting from another thread ... I confess, I got a little obsessed with this video project. I tried to start off with a more light-hearted tone, to get the viewer's attention, and then, about half way through the video get dead serious. My wife says it got too extreme at the end, so let me know your opinion.

I decided against mentioning any websites at the end, because I don't want to imply that those websites endorse or approve of the video.

Reposting from another thread ... I confess, I got a little obsessed with this video project. I tried to start off with a more light-hearted tone, to get the viewer's attention, and then, about half way through the video get dead serious. My wife says it got too extreme at the end, so let me know your opinion.

I decided against mentioning any websites at the end, because I don't want to imply that those websites endorse or approve of the video.

I have intentionally sacrificed precision for clarity, and I'm sure that many people will find something to disagree with about this presentation. That's totally fine ... My goal was to create a brief introduction to the current economic crisis, for people who are curious but uneducated.

I am not looking for credit or compensation. Feel free to share this with anyone you think might be interested, or might benefit from it.

I hope you enjoy it!

Video unavailable
Edited by: Paladex on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain