Greek government austerity measures

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture

2 drink minimum is recommended before you read.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13940431?print=true

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

philipitus
philipitus's picture
Hat Tips: 30
OMG.  I guess I'd be

OMG.  I guess I'd be protesting too.  Those changes are not sustainable.  The economy will be crushed!

Kiwi
Kiwi's picture
Hat Tips: 240
Not a chance...

...that these will be followed... like a NINJA mortgage, the terms of the bailout will be ignored from day one, and like the good co-dependents they are, the Euro community will help Greece come up with excuse after excuse until it's obvious that no austerity will actually be implemented..... followed by yet another bailout (and another stern lecture by Germany)... what a frikin joke.

Roger Godberd
Roger Godberd's picture
Hat Tips: 283

What a farce and shows the Banksters in their true light. Greeks are stuffed to pay for our massive fiat bonuses and keep the Eurocrat gravy train rolling. As if these measures will ever happen. Wake up the only solution is the Drachma.

Roger Godberd

WD45
WD45's picture
Hat Tips: 28

It certainly will be tough, the UK government plans to cut £81 Billion over 4 years which pro-rata per head of population means much the same thing for us. Not only that in the UK this is only reducing the deficit not the principal.... Yet here in the UK most people are oblivious to the impact as they believe what the Politicians and MSM tell them.

This debtocracy is interesting if you havent seen it.

Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
Kiwi wrote: ...that these

Kiwi wrote:

...that these will be followed... like a NINJA mortgage, the terms of the bailout will be ignored from day one, and like the good co-dependents they are, the Euro community will help Greece come up with excuse after excuse until it's obvious that no austerity will actually be implemented..... followed by yet another bailout (and another stern lecture by Germany)... what a frikin joke.

Well, it may seem like they can kick the can down the road now, but there's probably less time left than they think. The country has bills to pay and crediters aren't going to wait much longer. If the alternative is to either vote for or against these measures then it seems there's only one outcome:

If they Vote For These Cuts:
Private Sector Destroyed--Result will Be Riots
If they Vote Against These Cuts:
Public Sector Can't Pay Bills and Will Be Destroyed:
Result will Be Riots

Riots mean uncertainty, uncertainty means stuff that has FIAT value goes down---You all know the rest.

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

ggnewmex
ggnewmex's picture
Hat Tips: 1933
Anyone heard of the Greece national silver

Reading on Drudge Report a comment made by the Greek PM...

Prime Minister George Papandreou begged lawmakers Monday night to back his plans to slice 28.6 billion euros from government spending by 2015, and sell off the national silver to meet EU and IMF demands for reform.

If true, this most definitely would cause a lower price, and likely a way out for the Crimex if they get their hands on it?

Thoughts..... or is this ancient news to all except me?

Greg

gg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Greek government austerity measures"