Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Maloney Talk Preping For Disaster

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Maloney Talk Preping For Disaster

Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Prepper Dad? Even Robert Kiyosaki Is Warning That An Economic Collapse Is Coming

Are you familiar with Robert Kiyosaki? He is best known for the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series of books.  Over 26 million books authored by Kiyosaki have been sold and he is recognized as a financial expert by millions of people across the globe.  Well, guess what?  Even Robert Kiyosaki is warning that an economic collapse is coming.  In fact, Kiyosaki and his team of financial experts are encouraging Americans to stock up on food, guns and precious metals.  This is yet another sign of just how close we are to the total collapse of the U.S. Economy.  Kiyosaki, who once co-authored a book with Donald Trump entitled "Why We Want You To Be Rich" is now a full-fledged prepper.  As even more prominent Americans start warning that an "economic collapse" is coming do you think that the American people will finally wake up and start paying attention? (Read More....)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Hide

Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
SilverTree wrote:

SilverTree wrote:

And he will be bussed to the voting booth to cancel your vote. Is this a great country or what! It's so great, it allows these voters:

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Maloney Talk Preping For Disaster"